On this week’s episode, we chat about how to become a police officer, what does a sonographer do and how to handle workplace conflict. We also have a chat to a space lawyer who has worked with the UN, NASA and the International Space University.
What you’ll hear:
- 1:17 I like sport at school. What should I study?
- 5:39 How do I get into the police force?
- 9:46 What happens if I don’t like someone that I work with?
- 14:32 Real Talk: with a space lawyer, Kim Ellis
- 15:36 Why she became a space lawyer and what she does now
- 16:11 How she became a space lawyer
- 17:43 Are you still a space lawyer?
- 19:23 How would a student become a space lawyer?
- 22:38 What is a sonographer?
- 24:00 How do I become a sonographer?
- 26:26 How do I pay for university?
- 29:02 What do you learn in psychology? Psychology vs. psychiatry
Missed Episode 1? Catch up here!