Given MBFWA is just around the corner, we thought we’d through some fashion jobs your way – and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Portobello PR is a fast-paced Public Relations and Communications Agency specializing in brand management, showroom, event management and public relations across international brands including Vans, Neuw, Hurley, Huffer, Bondi Sands,Timberland, Abrand Jeans, Rollas and more
We are looking for an experienced publicist to join our team to work across on our fashion team.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years experience in PR and will report to the Director of the company and Senior Account Manager
As Product Owner at The Iconic, you will be obsessed with delighting our customers and personalising their shopping experience. You will inspire your cross-functional team of engineers, designers/UXers, scrum master and testers to reimagine retail in Australia & New Zealand.
By driving a company wide customer centric approach, you will increase the profitability of the product and lead the development of new features and functionality. You will build features from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience and your contact with customers and prospects. You must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time in the market to understand customer problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
At the forefront of the Australian fashion industry, the Cue Clothing Co. has been established since 1968 and continues to lead the way in cutting-edge, innovative designs and superior customer service. Cue Clothing Co. has over 200 Cue and Veronika Maine stores, including concessions in all Myer and David Jones stores, where we are repeatedly ranked the top selling fashion brand.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have exposure to all aspects of planning, coordinating and implementing marketing and public relations initiatives for both our brands, Cue and Veronika Maine.
Where no two days are the same, some of the responsibilities you will hold include:
Key support for all aspects of the coordination and implementation of marketing, advertising and public relations for both brands Cue and Veronika Maine
In collaboration with the Marketing Manager and Retail Brand Manager you will be responsible for key creative solutions for all advertising marketing and PR requirements and requests to ensure season and company goals are achieved
End to end project management of key marketing initiatives
Ministry of Style is Australian fashion label with a bohemian-luxe attitude. Ministry of Style ready-to-wear collections are sold through wholesale nationally and internationally, including David Jones, The Iconic, Shop Bop and leading boutiques. Based in Surry Hills, we are currently seeking a Fashion Design Intern to join us for 1 to 3 days a week for 3 months.
You will work closely with the Head Designer. Some responsibilities include:
- Cadding of designs in Adobe
- Creation of storyboards / style sheets in Adobe
- Assisting designer to put together mood boards / col palette / fabric & trim sourcing / garment sourcing
- Online research
- Creation of assets such as invites, banners, look book layout etc
- Assist with Influencer Gifting
- Help with Event Co-ordination
- Fabric culling and filing each season
- Ad hoc tasks
- Measure garments
- Fill in basic spec information
- Set up delivery boards
- Assist with production fits and returning samples to China
- Stock take
Whitehouse Institute of Design, Australia is a privately owned Higher Education Provider (HEP), offering both higher education degree options and select vocational (VET) courses.
Whitehouse has campuses in both Surry Hills, Sydney and Melbourne CBD.
The Institute is currently seeking Design Teachers in both Melbourne CBD and Sydney, Surry Hills, for students studying in our Fashion Design and Creative Direction and Styling Bachelor degree programs.
White Fox Boutique is an online e-commerce store for young women. We are based in Newtown, Sydney Australia. White Fox Boutique’s 4 labels, White Fox The Label, Fox Swim, White Fox Active & Veux Eyewear have been worn on celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Sofia Richie & Hailey Baldwin.
This highly creative role involves the development of products for our target market of women aged 18-30, working closely with the Design & Production team.
- Working closely with the Design & Production team to meet deadlines of collections
- Trend research & presentation of design concepts to Buyers & Directors
- Technical CAD drawings of new designs & concepts
- Developing & updating tech-packs from initial design stages to completion
- Designing and developing products from; Womens clothing, activewear, swimwear, shoes, accessories & sunglasses
- Maintaining the brands image & style through all collections
- Working on garments from the sampling process to completion
- Liaising with oversees suppliers & factories on a daily basis
- Plan and forecast time lines and critical paths for sampling and production
- Chasing & tracking all samples, lab dips & print strike offs daily with suppliers
- Monitoring production time frames and deadlines
- Coordinating deliveries
- Maintaining quality through in-house QC
This role is 80% focused on production & product development.
Could you do this? Read more.
Iconic Australian fashion house Manning Cartell is growing and we have an exciting opportunity for experienced Sales Consultants to join our Strand Arcade and Paddington boutiques.
Main responsibilities of the role include;
- To provide the highest levels of customer care and customer experience, thereby supporting the growth of boutique sales and profitability
- Uphold the Manning Cartell brand through knowledgeable service, skilled styling ability and immaculate personal presentation
- Responsible for achieving personal sales target, units per transaction and average dollar set by the business
- Maintain consistent operational performance of inventory and financials, loss prevention
- Develop an understanding of the customer profile for your boutique to enhance customer experience, product and services, providing feedback to management
- Work with and provide feedback to the Boutique management team to strategically improve sales
- The ability to set financial budgets for the store and team members, driving sales through communication and motivation
- Involvement in VIP customer engagement, nurturing existing VIP clientele and generating new business
- Maintain Visual Merchandising and presentation standards
- Maintain consistent communication levels with internal and external customers, head office and other boutiques
- Embrace company training initiatives on sales and operational process