Listen to our chat with Eleanor, a speech pathologist who works with children.
What you’ll hear:
- 0:41 Why she picked it
- 1:18 Working overseas requirements
- 1:40 Where and what she studied
- 2:25 The different types of places that a speech pathologist can work
- 3:48 The different types of patients that you will work with and the challenges of working with some children and families
- 5:54 The diagnosis and treatment of patients
- 8:31 Why she chose to work with children
- 9:09 Is it a competitive industry?
- 9:23 What she wish she knew (her missing footnotes)
Keen to explore speech pathology more? Find a course that’s right for you.