Not your most typical or straight forward job, but that’s what we’re all about and it might get you thinking about other options in this seriously important industry – so have a listen to our chat with Zac who is fighting climate change one tonne of CO2 at a time.
What you’ll hear:
- 0:35 What he does
- 1:59 How he got into it and what he studied
- 2:30 What you learn in environmental science
- 2:40 What else can you do with a degree in Environmental Science
- 2:59 Do you need to be good at science and should you do it at school
- 3:05 How long do you spend in a lab
- 3:12 What it is like working with the government and how do you start
- 4.06 Is the industry going to keep growing
- 4.17 What you can do if you want to fight climate change
Keen on environmental science? Explore course options that suit you.