Some cream of the crop junior (to mid) jobs for your Monday – and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Pedestrian Group is looking for someone to work as part of our advertising sales efforts across POPSUGAR. If you can cut a deal like Gordon Gekko, have the oratory skills of Don Draper and the work ethic of Iggy Azalea then we want to hear from you. We’re looking for someone who loves people, advertising, creativity and pop-culture.
The position is located at Pedestrian’s Sydney office and will see you become an integral part of our growing team.
- Experienced (read 2 to 3 years in similar roles)
- Organised (some would call this attention to detail others may call you anal)
- An excellent communicator on the phone (and not afraid to pick it up)
- Have existing contacts across media agencies in Sydney
- Have a clear understanding of advertising, marketing, online publishing as well as traditional and social media (can you decipher the following acronyms: CPM, ROS, ROI and MREC)
Do you want to join a dynamic and fun team in an entry-level role? Do you want to join one of Sydney’s leading venue and catering collections? Do you want an office with uninterrupted views of Sydney Harbour? We want to hear from you!
The Doltone House Venue and Catering collection is highly awarded and well renowned collection of venues.
- Ensuring client information and enquiries are updated accurately and timely in a CRM
- Preparing initial event proposals and sales contracts to clients
- Providing administrative support to the Head of Sales and Strategy and the Corporate Sales team
- Assisting with reception duties
- Coordinating invoices and liaising with the Events team
- Assisting with coordinating in-house sales events and team expense management
- Collating various management reports
- You are an organised individual with high attention to detail
- You juggle competing priorities effectively
- You are fun, energetic and enthusiastic
- Have weekend availability for a shared roster
Meltwater is the global industry leader in news and social media intelligence. We provide insights to over 36,000 companies around the world to help them form strategy, and make more informed decisions. We have experienced significant growth in the Australian/New Zealand market since our entry in 2006, and have a need to further grow our passionate team in Australia’s commercial hubs; Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane.
We are looking for highly ambitious and driven individuals to be part of our talented sales team, whose mission is to educate Australian medium to large businesses on the impact insights from news and social media can have.
- Working in a team environment to drive Meltwater’s revenue growth through consultative sales
- Own your entire sales process; from lead generation and value creation to negotiation and execution of closing strategies
- Liaise closely with a mentor to ensure you are continuously developing
- Meet individual and team targets
- Consult with companies on how they use news and social media data to inform strategy and decision making
- Overachiever at high school and university
- Minimum 6 months full time work experience (sales preferred)
- Demonstration of interests outside of work and study (travel, exchange, sport, volunteering etc.)
- Keen interest in news, current affairs and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Strategic. Creative. Commercially Minded. Influential. Just a few of the attributes we’re chasing for this exciting role in our commercial partnerships team. At NOVA Entertainment, we CREATE entertaining solutions to share, inspire and excite.
We’re currently seeking someone who is passionate about creating innovative commercial partnerships for our clients and partners, working within our branded entertainment team, CREATE. Entertainment & music are core to our DNA and this role will be responsible for commercializing these territories, amongst others across Nova, smooth & new business brands across various platforms (including Esports).
- You will be multi-skilled, with the ability to think strategically and then translate that strategy to create market leading partnership properties for our sales teams to take to market.
- You will also have the experience required to plan and execute all partnerships seamlessly in collaboration with our campaign implementation team.
- Your experience working with integrated client solutions from end to end means you’re adept at simultaneously working with brand, content and commercial priorities. Naturally, you’ve also gained significant digital experience as a result.
- You’re passionate about delivering great outcomes at every interaction.
- Your infectious enthusiasm makes you a natural influencer and you’re at home educating others on the impact and uptake of every property within your partnerships portfolio.
- You’re a strong and consistent communicator and an expert at managing expectations at all levels to commercial benefit.
GTI is a leading destination marketing and PR agency. We are on the lookout for an organised, smart, creative Marketing Account Executive with social media and content development expertise, to join our growing team.
The right candidate will be a savvy operator with solid consumer marketing skills, preferably with some experience in digital and social media marketing. They will have a passion for travel and a willingness to work hard within a great team. They will get the opportunity to work on incredible clients, all within the tourism space and be involved in delivering creative, and integrated campaigns.
As a Marketing Executive, you will work with experienced Account Directors and Managers to implement annual marketing programmes including always on content marketing, community management and integrated campaigns for key clients including overseas tourist boards such as Vanuatu Tourism Office, Chile Tourism Board, travel wholesalers and hotel groups. The key focus of the role will be increasing awareness and sales (visitor arrivals and revenue) for key clients.
- Around 2 year’s experience consumer marketing (with a focus on digital, content and social media marketing)
- Experience in or exposure to the travel industry or a keen interest in establishing a long term career in this industry
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritise competing demands.
- A solid, clear communicator with some experience communicating to clients and/or stakeholders on projects
- Experience using email software such as MailChimp.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Google Search Console and Google Analytics or similar.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager and Facebook Ad Manager
- Skills in content production (video, photography and Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Premier Pro) would be a massive advantage
Be Interactive is now looking for sales enthusiasts who are keen to develop their skills in sales, marketing and business development! This opportunity is newly created due to the recent success we have seen. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a face-paced environment, is target driven and can strive up a conversation!
As a sales and marketing firm, Be Interactive offers cost effective marketing solutions to various clients in the non-for-profit sector. Our business helps our well recognised clients increase their customer acquisition, promote brand awareness and develop new business opportunities.
You will be communicating with clients, customers and business partners on a face to face level so confidence is key! A background in retail, hospitality and call centre is preferred but not necessary. Sales experience would be advantageous. The candidate must be looking for career progression as we want to develop our next leaders in the next quarter!
- Full time availability
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Fun and positive personality
- Strong work ethic and professional image
- Great customer service skills
- Ambition and self-motivation
Fun role in a fast paced environment in Sydney’s CBD for someone looking to build their experience to become a great salesperson for print and digital marketing. The main role of the ‘subscriptions executive’ is to manage our subscription base by acquiring and retaining customers as well as being first point of contact for any issues that may arise.
About the Role:
- First point of contact to subscribers through phone/email
- Manage and answer subs enquiries via phone and email
- Assisting with on-going marketing activity and daily tasks
- Managing the entire purchase process for our big accounts: collating data, creating a proposal, negotiating through phone and email, submitting invoices with our big accounts in selling subscriptions for multi-user access (Schools, hospitals and universities)
- Idea generation with manager
- Work side by side with manager in subscriptions team to build subscription database
- Assisting manager in marketing campaigns – email & direct mail
- Grow email list organically