Some cream of the crop jobs for your Monday – and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Investa is one of Australia’s largest and most well-known commercial real estate companies, committed to helping workplaces to thrive. We manage and develop office buildings in Australia’s major business districts. Buildings designed for the way people work today – and the way we want to work in the future.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Property Manager to join our Sydney CBD team. You may be a recent graduate in Property Management studies with 1-2 years’ work experience or perhaps you have previous commercial property experience and looking for that opportunity to join Australia’s leader in Property Management. As Assistant Property Manager, your role is to provide support to the senior property management team to implement customer centric property services and to ensure optimal performance of the portfolio.
Your strong attention to detail will be complemented by your ability to build effective internal and external relationships. It is essential you possess strong interpersonal skills with a genuine desire and passion for the property industry, promote Investa and actively engage in industry bodies/events.
Our vision is to achieve the best health, wellbeing and safety of all Victorians so that they can lead a life they value. We seek to break disadvantage, not by reinforcing dependency, but by working to harness all of government’s resources to build capability, opportunity and inclusion. Most people want to be connected to their communities, and experience a good life. Their health, safety and wellbeing rely on being able to participate fully in the community and economy and access services they value. Our purpose is to help them to get there.
Tenancy and Property Officers play a vital role in supporting the delivery of client-centered services to individuals and families who seek housing assistance or reside in public housing.
- Client focused
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Works effectively in a team environment
At Nelson Alexander, we’re different and proud of it. We’re not just a real estate business. We’re a family. As a team, we share values we believe in. We’re all about high quality service driven by trust and transparency. We do the right thing, keep our promises and act with integrity. Through our people and culture, we’ve retained the same competitive edge and exceptional service we’ve been delivering to our clients since 1971.
We’re Melbourne’s only wholly owned real estate agency, powered by the expertise across our multi-office network. We nurture our people, facilitating professional development and long term career progression.
As a Property Manager, you’ll keep your clients satisfied while managing and growing your portfolio. You’ll perform rental appraisals, conduct tenancy interviews and follow up on rental arrears. This hands on role will also see you preparing condition reports, attending to maintenance/repair requirements, and managing inspections. Our Flemington office enjoy a fun work culture and are looking for an awesome addition to join this energetic team.
- Estate Agents Licence / Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Preferably at least 2 years minimum hands on portfolio experience.
- A strong client focus and shared values
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage your time effectively
Launch Housing has an ambitious and singular mission to end homelessness. We aim to get people housed, keep them housed, and be an influential voice on ending homelessness. We are a secular, independent provider of choice for clients and the ‘go to’ organisation on homelessness for government, media, philanthropy, private donors and the community.
The Tenancy and Property Service (TPS) serves a landlord function and is responsible for the end to end management of Transitional Housing for those experiencing, or at risk of homelessness. The service currently manages approximately 330 properties on behalf of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), primarily located within the Local Government Areas of Yarra, Stonnington and Port Phillip.
The primary focus of the Tenancy Property Worker is to ensure the effective and efficient management of tenancies and properties in line with a broad range of policies, procedures and key legislation.
The role is dynamic, varied, and best suited to someone highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and strong administration skills. Working with a number of key stakeholders and the general public, your ability to problem solve will be essential, as will an ability to communicate professionally and respectfully with people from all walks of life.
If you have a desire for social change, and feel that you could contribute to our supportive team culture and the important work we do, this is the job for you!
We are a subsidiary of the Schwarz Group, the world’s fourth largest retailer. We are a grocery chain that is committed to providing our customers with a large choice of reasonably priced products and produce including internationally known brands and our own Private Label Brands. We operate more than 1,280 stores in Germany, the Czech Republic, Poland, Bulgaria, Croatia, Romania, and Slovakia employing well over 150,000 employees.
Due to growth we now have an exciting opportunity for an experienced individual to continue their retail property developing career with us and grow with us as we make our mark in Australia. Our recent entry into the Australian market provides the rare opportunity to be here ‘at the beginning’ and find future Kaufland Sites. As you progress you will be exposed to vendor negotiation and council approval process.
- Research and assess potential future sites using key metrics including catchments, socio-demographics, etc.
- Manage risk factors such as environmental and heritage protections to achieve development outcomes
- Organise compliant zoning and building approvals with internal and external stakeholders
- Establish and oversee legal agreements associated with development delivery
- Prepare consultant briefs and manage pre-construction work for corresponding project teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate Property or similar
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an energetic approach
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A valid unrestricted driver’s license
- Attention to detail – nothing slips through the cracks
Junior Property Manager | Ray White Rhodes
Ray White Rhodes we focus and pride ourselves on offering our clients a refreshing approach to real estate with a focus on property in Rhodes Peninsula and surrounding suburbs. We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Property Manager to join our fun and dynamic team.
- Attend open homes and arrange keys
- Follow up prospective tenants
- Process applications and references
- Prepare lease documentation
- Sign leases with tenants
- Prepare advertising and reports for landlords
- Organise and attend routine inspections
- Ideally you will be fluent in both English and Mandarin
- Have worked for at least 2 years in any environment (required)
- Property Certificate of Registration in NSW (this can be applied for online) (required)
- Must have your own, fully insured car and valid driver’s licence (required)
- Be enthusiastic and diligent
- Be punctual and pay great attention to detail
- Be willing to learn and grow with the business
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives.
We’re a world leader in real estate services, powered by an entrepreneurial spirit. We want the most ambitious clients to work with us, and the most ambitious people to work for us. It’s as simple as that. We buy, build, occupy and invest in a variety of assets including industrial, commercial, retail, residential and hotel real estate. From tech startups to global firms, our clients span industries including banking, energy, healthcare, law, life sciences, manufacturing and technology.
- Support the production of presentations, business submissions, monthly management reports, using various software applications
- Arrange internal and external meetings, take minutes and provide agendas and post meeting report
- General Office duties such as answering incoming calls, mail collection and typing/formatting letter
- Provide all property managers with required reports as tenancy schedule, bank guarantee report and critical dates report
- Assist with coding of contractor/supplier invoices for processing
- Assist with mail outs of invoices, tenant statements, CPI letters and Aged Debtors
To be successful, you’ll be a confident self-starter who possesses excellent communication skills, a passion for providing quality customer service and a keen eye for detail! You’ll be a collaborative team player who adopts a hands-on approach to problem solving, and has the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks. A technical mind-set, leadership skills, financial acumen and problem solving skills will make you a star candidate!