Some cream of the crop jobs for your Monday – and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
ShineHub helps make it easy and affordable to switch to solar power by connecting customers to the best products, advice, and local solar providers. With our innovative online business model, solar and battery storage is cheaper than grid electricity – and the industry is exploding. We’re looking for people who are passionate about helping make the change to a 100% renewable energy future and want to be a part of the core team that makes it happen as we experience hypergrowth over the next 18 months.
ShineHub was started 2 years ago by Alex Georgiou and Jin Kim with the vision of replacing Big Energy with Community Solar. With humble beginnings, the business has now grown into a multi-million-dollar business with 12 full time employees making headlines in both the solar industry and the national media.
- You will be responsible for helping make it easy for homeowners to build their dream solar and battery system and choose the best local solar provider.
- Warm leads will be provided on a daily basis and you’ll be expected to contact them and make sales.
- You’ll learn the skill of consultative sales from industry experts Alex Georgiou and Jin Kim
- Strong interest in helping people
- Exceptional listening skills
- Ability to clearly communicate concepts to the layperson
- Ability to keep track of customers in a CRM system (Zoho CRM)
- Interest in renewable energy
- A positive, upbeat attitude
- Willingness to learn and take coaching
- Ability to think creatively about ways to improve the customer experience
Formbay is the leading Renewable Energy Certificate Trading company in Sydney. We provide Digital Workflow and Compliance solutions in the renewable energy industry and document processing.
Thanks to our meteoric growth and our commitment to be the best at all we do, we’ve identified the need to bring on board a new Data Engineer.
Reporting to our Principal Machine Learning Engineer, you will help build Machine Learning pipelines for our existing Digital Workflow and Compliance solutions to automate fraud detection and document processing over terabytes of photographic and documentary data – including documents, photos, GPS data and aerial/satellite photography.
- Know and love Python
- Comfortable with math and number crunching
- Love working with highly-scalable systems
- Love working in intelligent, collaborative working environments
- Comfortable working with Linux.
St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM) is part of St Vincent’s Health Australia a leading research and tertiary health service which employs more than 5,000 staff across 18 sites. SVHM provides a range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical, sub- acute, medical diagnostic rehabilitation, allied health, mental health, palliative care, and community residential care. SVHM is one of Australia’s leading Catholic not-for profit healthcare service.
The Environmental Sustainability Officer will assist the GM Support Services in the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of systems to improve environmental sustainability management and performance across St. Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne (SVHM).
- Lead the review and ongoing update of the SVHM Environmental Sustainability Strategy and relevant plans, implementing new initiatives and programs to , achieve incremental reduction of environmental impacts
- Maintain processes by which all SVHM energy, water, gas ,waste and fleet data is captured, recorded, analysed and reported both internally and externally
- Ensure SVHM Environmental Sustainability programs meet organisational regulatory and legislative requirements
- Develop, deliver and evaluate targeted education programmes which promotes environmental issues SVHM
- Oversee and conduct waste audits across SVHM- to identify education requirements
- Implement staff and customer awareness campaigns – celebrations – e.g. earth day
- Develop communication programs and engagement in ES programs
- Relevant tertiary qualification in environmental management or sustainability (new graduate or nearly completed qualification)
- Skills to develop and deliver waste and environmental sustainability education programs
- Ability to involve and engage staff at all levels of an organisation, in relevant programs
- Knowledge of Victorian Government sustainability policy framework
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to interact at all levels of the organisation
- Competent in document preparation, data collection and ability to prioritise work practices to meet established time , quality , safety standards and KPI’s
When the expertise of a century in the market meets the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup it creates an agile, insightful business that embraces change, with an appetite for calculated risk. By seeing things differently, Cushman & Wakefield anticipate market changes and are first to capitalise, ensuring clients and the business can be what’s next. With over 1,800 property professionals across two nations, Cushman & Wakefield Australia and New Zealand offer market leading corporate real estate services for property owners and occupiers.
The Sustainability Solutions business unit is responsible for the delivery of sustainability services including energy, waste, water and supply chain management to Cushman & Wakefield’s client accounts, as well as other direct clients. Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity for a Sustainability Advisor to join the team in Melbourne has become available. You will deliver sustainability services as part of Cushman & Wakefield’s integrated facilities management contracts with key clients as well as contribute to other Melbourne based accounts and team mentoring.
- Develop, manage and maintain strong working relationships with clients, and other internal and external stakeholders to support the delivery of high-quality outcomes
- Support client account governance and management functions
- Engage with both C&W and client stakeholders to develop strategies and identify tactics to deliver contract outcomes that support the achievement of clients’ sustainability targets
- Understanding of our customer’s needs and identification of opportunities to deliver services
- Provide subject matter expertise to identify opportunities for resource efficiency improvements
- Develop and communicate effective sustainability strategies, business cases and projects in line with client’s sustainability goals
- Contribute to the preparation of client environmental performance reports (e.g. carbon footprint, energy consumption, and waste performance) to support reporting obligations
- Proactivity in the proposition and implementation of ideas to promote efficiency and resolve issues
- Support the development and delivery of innovative projects that demonstrate leading practice and drive innovation in resource efficiency, low carbon solutions and sustainability
- Support enhanced building performance by overseeing the delivery of building ratings
- Contribute to the development and delivery of sustainable procurement activities
- Build and maintain networks with appropriate organisations including government departments and agencies, consultancy services, and suppliers
- Qualifications in environmental science or related discipline
- Knowledge of relevant energy and carbon management legislation, regulations and standards
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights out of data
- Demonstrated experience in the delivery and project management of sustainable outcomes within the built environment
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and professional expertise in relation to sustainability (For Example, energy, renewable energy, waste and water)
- Excellent research, analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent project planning, management and organisational skills to support the prioritisation of workload and deliverables
- Works independently, uses initiative and exercises sound judgment
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Successfully drive, plan and deliver environmental projects across multiple market sectors with a focus on buildings & infrastructure environmental approvals (State and Commonwealth).
- Leverage existing and develop new client relationships to support Jacobs work winning activities and enhance our market reputation.
- Support the team by providing high level professional advice to clients in the fields of environmental management, environmental impact assessment, compliance, project management and other relevant environmental disciplines.
- Assist with developing and informal mentoring of graduate staff and project teams.
- Manage the preparation of proposals.
- Manage projects to a high standard within time and budget.
- Relevant degree (preference for post-graduate qualifications)
- A good understanding of relevant State and Commonwealth legislation relating to environmental management planning and approvals
- Experience working in a team environment
- Understanding of environmental management systems, auditing processes and construction practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A basic understanding of HSEC requirements and industry approaches
- A current driver’s licence
- Demonstrated ability to undertake field work
Eco Logical Australia is one Australia’s largest specialist environmental assessment, strategic conservation planning and ecosystem management consultancies. As a result of continued growth, we seek several entry level bush regenerators (causal to permanent) join our team.
As a bush regenerator, you will be involved in a wide variety of projects and environments across the Sydney region. Types of projects that we undertake include rehabilitation of urban and infrastructure sites, and conservation areas such as council reserves. This role will allow you to combine your passion for bush regeneration with your enthusiasm to learn new skills to create great environmental outcomes. You will be keen to learn weed control, revegetation and erosion control techniques as well as increase your flora and fauna ID skills.
- Current NSW driver’s licence
- Physically fit for the inherent requirements of the role
- Able to work as part of a team and under direct supervision
- Certificate II or III Conservation and Land Management (CALM) or equivalent
- OHS Green/White Card
- senior First Aid Certificate
- Chemical Users Accreditation (Chemcert or smart train)
- Experience using herbicide and herbicide equipment such as backpack, boom and high-volume sprayers, as well as equipment such as brush cutters and augers
- Cert III or above in Arboriculture
- Certificate in Chainsaw Operations (level 1) and demonstrated experience using chainsaws
- Experience and/or qualifications using bobcats, positracks, chippers, slashers and other relevant agricultural machinery