This is a job posting for our sister site… www.thecareersdepartment.com. Sarah and I built the product that we wish that we’d have had in school and now it’s licensed by more than 500 schools nationally. Students use it in class to help them work out what they want to do after school. However, some of your work will working across The Footnotes too! (You may have noticed… we aren’t all that consistent on social media). Looking forward to hearing from you, Sam.
The Careers Department is one of Australia’s fastest growing EdTech companies working with over 500 secondary schools nationally. Our success comes from creating innovative and engaging careers content.
- This position is required to start as soon as possible
- Hours- 8.30am – 5.00pm
- 2 days per week
- May be placed within our Darlinghurst, Sydney office or remotely for the right person.
- Content concept creation. We need you to look for holes in our content and seek out talent to be interviewed to fill these holes.
- Content creation. We need you to interview interesting and diverse people and showcase their story in an engaging way.
The successful candidate will also possess the following skills and/or experience:
- Experience in a similar role
- Studying/studied a relevant qualification e.g. communications
- Interest in and experience with social media and content production
- Creative ability with Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro and Photoshop) to create professional imagery and videos
- High energy and results-oriented, always looking for improvements
- Willingness to go above and beyond.
Applications should include their CV and a cover letter. You application should include:
- Why you are applying for the role
- Previous relevant work examples
- Pitch us one piece of content
- Two professional referees
Please send your resume through to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Content Developer