Some cream of the crop entry-level jobs for your Monday – and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
We are seeking a talented junior designer to explore and challenge what is possible and to ultimately make us look damn good!
This role is perfect for someone who is technically savvy, has a strong passion for craft and a desire to deliver creative excellence across a range of channels. You’ll be joining a growing and friendly team where you’ll have the opportunity to put your creative stamp on a variety of work.
Ikon’s in-house design team works across Business Development, Marketing and Communications. It is the studio’s responsibility to ensure that whatever goes out the door, looks outstanding and meets the deadline. No pressure then.
Hi! Bapple is a creative design agency in Surry Hills; passionate about great design, the power of UX and the success of our clients.
We are looking for a new team member; specifically an enthusiastic & organised Junior Producer / Project manager with 1 year minimum experience in a creative agency environment. You will be learning from the best in the business and assisting our senior team members with keeping projects on track and keeping clients happy.
We are looking for:
- A friendly & outgoing individual, possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A punctual, well organised multi-tasker with experience managing multiple tasks and timelines with project management and time tracking tools.
- 1+ years experience in a creative studio environment dealing with clients, producers and creatives alike
- Recent experience with managing web / digital / email design projects.
- Experience with writing clear briefs / project specs and delegating tasks to designers and developers and managing their time.
We have a rare opportunity for a passionate and driven Junior Digital Designer to join our high-performing integrated Digital Design team at Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Technically savvy and competent in Photoshop, InDesign and After Effects is a must.
- Creativity within digital banner communications and social posts.
- Optimistic and self-motivated.
- Know and understand clients.
- Work within, and help develop – brand guidelines.
- How you present your work is as important as its quality. Take the responsibility for presenting design work internally and to clients (when required), with ability to document and explain design rationale with clarity.
- Research and recommend the latest User Interface and User Experience best practices.
- Keep on top of digital industry trends, web standards and new technology.
- Work close together with the in-house developer team.
- Learning animation best practice and assisting in creating engaging motion graphics.
- Be a supporter and collaborator to the ideation process.
Discover a great place to work with Harvey Norman. We are an Australian retail icon with a strong market reputation and performance in the retail categories of furniture and bedding, electrical goods, small appliances, technology and entertainment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Entry Level Visual Merchandiser to guide Harvey Norman Furniture, Bedding and Manchester stores in style and presentation.
This position covers every regional and metropolitan store in New South Wales and will require travelling to these locations on a regular basis with the State Visual Merchandising Team.
This is an Entry Level Role – you will be trained and supported by our team.
- Provide overall support to the finance department
- Undertake general accounting tasks such as accounts receivable, accounts payable
- Daily sales accounting and reconciliation, including follow up of discrepancies and liaising with stores
- Bank reconciliation and cash control, including till funds reconciliation and petty cash
- Management of accounts payable process (from receipt of invoice and processing through to authorisation and submission for payment in corporate tool and filing)
- Assist senior finance team in monthly closing – tasks include clearing bank, supplier statement reconciliation, credit card reconciliation, preparing sales reports for shopping centres, sending KPI reports to Head Cashiers
- Oversee staff expenses (checking, processing and follow up as required)
- Handle day to day bank issues (settlements, set up of merchants, chargebacks, dealing with cash collection company)
- Complete ad-hoc projects assigned by the Finance Director
Marley Spoon brings delightful, market-fresh, and easy cooking back to the people. Our chefs create inspiring and mouthwatering recipes every week and we make sure we advertise all of them! We are a well-funded, growing business across 3 continents, 6 countries, + 600 employees and use technology to re-invent the global food supply chain to reduce unethical food waste.
We are currently searching for a Offline Marketing Executive based in Sydney.
- You support the Offline Marketing activities in Australia, including TV, Out of Home, Inserts, Flyering and Direct Sales
- You plan, negotiate, operate and analyse campaigns
- You continuously hunt for new opportunities to market the product
- You use different tracking methodologies to understand the impact of your activities
- You build structured reports that reflect key KPIs of offline channels and show the interaction of cross-channel marketing campaigns
- You use data to continuously optimise your activities with an intention to scale
Could you do this? Read more.
MCN is responsible for the advertising interests of 15 capital-city free-to-air channels from Ten Network, 70+ subscription television channel brands across Foxtel, 107 premium digital publishers websites and online catch-up and streaming TV service tenplay. Additionally MCN represents 3 IPTV services & 73 Digital-Out-Of-Home-TV screens within 19 Premium Shopping Centres nationally. You can find out more at www. mcn.com.au
MCN currently has a vacancy for a Content & Brand Partnerships Co-ordinator within the Sydney office. The Content & Brand Partnerships team focuses on creating, developing, executing and managing integrated sponsorship campaigns across MCN’s TV & digital portfolio.
The broad responsibilities for this role include:
- Supporting the Partnerships Integration team in the day-to-day co-ordination of advertising information;
- Channel Marketing and Management;
- Strategy and creative development;
- Generating ideas through brainstorming;
- Production and administration support and input;
- Systems and software support.