Some cream of the crop jobs for your Thursday- and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand’s businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
By completing a Graduate Program at IBM, you’ll work with real clients, learn new things, have extensive formal and informal mentoring opportunities and be part of our Grad Network.
If you love to learn, develop and add value back to IBM and the world, start your journey with IBM by applying today.
Private and public sector customers engage IBM’s consultants to design solutions that solve their complex problems. We are seeking motivated graduates who can listen to customers, help define a cognitive vision and roadmap, and participate in the implementation of solutions.
All degree backgrounds are welcome.
- You are an Australian Citizen (it is critical for our client base).
- You have at least a credit average at university.
- You have a tertiary degree from an AU/NZ University, having completed your last subject no earlier than 2018.
- You have no more than 2 years (full time) relevant work experience
- You are willing to travel
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Commercial Reporting & Analysis, the purpose of the Commercial Analyst is to calculate and communicate commission payments to all sales people whilst managing the relationship between the various commission stakeholders within the business. The purpose is to develop automated commission tools and improve internal processes to advise the Senior Manager on deal commerciality, through to monitoring correct revenue treatment in line with relevant Accounting Standards.
- Analyse and assess accuracy of commission and sales reports
- Calculate, analyse and maintain records of sales and commission data through various sources
- Communicate commission payments to sales people
- Coordinate with the sales team on managing deals and resolving commission-relate issues
- Interact with funding departments on personnel and appraisal-related issues
- Resolve and work with the Commercial reporting and analysis team to calculate actual commission and internal data
- Summarise and submit commission data for review and payment approval
- Aid monthly reporting and bring to notice errors, if any
- Diagnose variations in prices and data and coordinate with internal stakeholders to make necessary amendments
- Evaluate commission guidelines periodically and suggest improvement measures
- Assist Senior Manager with ad-hoc operational queries and generate reports
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- Strong business analysis skills and commercial acumen to build financial models
- CA / CPA (part-qualified considered)
- Excellent MS Excel
- User knowledge of SAP and TM1 (preferable)
Reporting to the Head of Product and Business Management, you will be responsible for providing analytical support to the Financial Markets and Trade Finance team and assisting the Trading team in their day to day activities.
This is a developmental role suited to a person with a genuine passion for Financial Markets, Trading, Financial Modelling and Analytics. You will play a critical role in having responsibility for the ongoing development of business intelligence and data modelling with a key focus on delivering data used to drive business outcomes and achieve revenue targets
In addition, your passion for Financial Markets will be developed within the Trading Team environment where you will be exposed to foreign exchange and interest rate trading, price making and risk management under the mentoring of the trading team.
- Degree qualified in Quantitative Analysis, Mathematics or Data Analytics discipline
- Experience working with programming languages ie. SAS, SQL, MATLAB, VBA or similar
- Genuine passion for Financial Markets and Trading
- Demonstrated initiative to learn and be part of the team
- Understanding of Banking products particularly within Financial Markets
- Previous Financial Modelling / or Data Modelling experience
- Experience in delivering high quality reporting insights or business intelligence
- Exceptional communication skills with ability to articulate data findings
- Proficient across MS Office suite (word, excel, PowerPoint )
- Quantitative, analytical and communication skills
At MinterEllison our aspiration is to be our clients’ best partner. Our large, diverse client base includes public and private companies, leading multinationals operating in the region, global financial institutions, and government and state-owned entities.
If you start your career at MinterEllison, your experience in the first few years will be full of challenging and exciting work, support and mentorship, and professional and personal growth, all the while having the opportunity to develop new networks and friendships. We invest heavily in the development and empowerment of our talent, and look to give graduates opportunities to collaborate, innovate and inspire from day one. This investment includes a number of MinterEllison’s career development initiatives that drive our success with clients, our growth, and our unique culture.
As a business development graduate, you will be directly involved in the preparation of proposals and pitches to generate new sales for the Firm. Key responsibilities will include:
- Proposal and Tender response – Working with teams to deliver client focused proposal responses.
- Ensuring a professional look and feel to all client submissions.
- Apply standard tools and methodologies to all proposals.
- Document Management from multiple sources in a time critical environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Communications, Law or a related discipline.
- Strong communication and organisation skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively liaise with people from all levels of the organisation.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry-leading Technology company with market leading positions in servers, storage, wired and wireless networking, converged systems, services and cloud. We help customers use technology to reduce the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
We are currently hiring for a Business Graduate to be based in Melbourne. Our Business Graduate Program aims to provide you with the opportunity to explore specific areas of interest by exposing you to different facets of the business before landing a confirmed placement in the 2nd year of the program. This includes assisting the Sales, Strategy and Operations function with sales planning, sales forecasting and quota deployment processes.
- Have completed and graduated within the last 2 years (Bachelor’s degree), preferred disciplines being Business, Marketing, Commerce, IT, Computer Science.
- Are a well-rounded candidate with the interpersonal skills to collaborate, influence and partner with others under time constraints to deliver exceptional customer outcomes
- Are an Australian Citizen at time of application
- Available for February 2020 commencement
DXC Red Rock have opportunities for Graduates to join our team of high performing professionals. DXC Red Rock is the leading Oracle Cloud service provider operating across Australia and New Zealand. Graduates would be rotated through different clients to gain experience and knowledge in the different spheres of activity and determine where they are best placed for the future. The majority of these graduate roles are in the Customer Experience area, you will be working with our clients to improve services to their customers. As Oracle’s ANZ Partner of the Year 2018, we look forward to allowing our graduates to shine, continuing Red Rock’s success into the future.
We have permanent full time positions available and you will be part of a team of highly experienced professionals – the best of the best in the industry. You will have an opportunity to work with well-known brands in Banking, Health, Manufacturing, Government and more. DXC Red Rock will provide ongoing professional and personal development, enabling you to advance in your career of choice.
As a Graduate Consultant you will work alongside some of the Australia’s top Oracle Consultants to deliver consulting, development, support and training services. You will initially spend time learning about the business area and technologies involved within the company through a mentoring process and using training materials. The role will offer unparalleled exposure to Oracle technology, client interaction, project delivery lifecycle, data and business analysis. You will have the opportunity to develop the areas you show an aptitude in, which allows flexibility and diversity within the role.
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing/Psychology/ Information Technology
- Passion for customers and information technology
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to learn new business technology and diverse product lines and services
Also highly desirable if you have: creative background; design experience; experience in User Experience (UX) or Customer Experience (CX).
The role of Associate – Finance Performance Management Delivery will be to produce and provide commercial financial insight, analysis and recommendations in order to drive and improve business performance, to the Business and/or Finance functions including Performance & Planning, Financial Reporting/Control and Finance Business Partners; along with support the capability model to drive consistency in process, whilst delivering to multiple stakeholders.
- Provide detailed financial analysis to enable finance partners to provide commercial and financial advice, on both strategic & operational initiatives.
- Assist in the production of financial and non-financial results, performance drivers, scenarios and recommended action plans to improve Business performance/assist in Business decision making.
- Provide insight and analysis on change initiatives, financial implications, resourcing commitment and delivery dates to enable finance to maximise change agenda benefits/value to the organisation.
- Provide input into the Strategic and Operation Plan to ensure business commitments and objectives are met.
- Analyse and investigate aspects of financial reporting, including understanding of variances to Business plan/expectations to ensure accurate reporting and the production of Business financial insight.
- Demonstrated experience in financial analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience working in financial services industry preferred.
- Ability to proactively and confidently engage with stakeholders to provide solutions and recommendations.
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in Business, Finance or Accounting coupled with a Post Graduate Qualification (CA or CPA).
This global market leading integrated software and data solutions provider has been providing market insights, analysis and software across Blue Chip clients globally for 40 years. Our client delivers a crucial service and insight into the market place for large corporations across the finance sector like the big 4 banks, superannuation funds etc.
The services offered all help companies improve the overall financial performance and decision making across the business. There is a real focus on personal development, upskilling and learning within this organisation, it is an excellent working environment and there is a very clear plan to build your career!
The role as a Graduate Consultant is a genuine graduate training programme, designed to develop employees to a point where they can be client facing and autonomous. This position is geared around development and will include periods spent in different divisions in the business and includes 4 weeks training overseas.
Based from their office in Melbourne CBD, you will be working closely with the multiple stakeholders to develop an understanding of the business holistically.
Suitable candidates will be very well presented and have excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face. Our client is looking for polished, driven Business, Commerce or Finance graduates who are motivated by learning, building a career and working with some of Australia’s top tier blue-chip clients.
A strong work ethic and desire to learn will enhance your chances of succeeding through the selection process. You will need to have completed your degree and ideally have some commercial experience in a professional environment, it is essential you are motivated to learn and want to build a long-term career.