Some cream of the crop internships for your Tuesday – and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Zanui is Australia’s online destination for the latest trends in home living, style and design. We are part of the venture capitalist and world’s largest ecommerce incubator, Rocket Internet SE. Our company has grown rapidly and carved out a niche in a highly competitive market.
Our digital marketing team is currently looking for a methodical, organised, driven and individual with a strong work ethic to mentor under our Social Media Manager to work on social media campaigns and photo shoots.
- Create daily stories on Instagram to present New Arrivals, New Brands, Sales and Promotions
- Schedule posts for Instagram and Facebook
- Research content for our social media channels
- Update reports and our media library on a daily basis
- Research content for our blog + help writing/create content (good writing skills are a must)
- Help increase our engagement by commenting, liking and answering comments
- Help with photo shoots organisation: research, order products, track orders, unpack, style, repack, find props, etc. (an eye for interior style is necessary)
- Help research and identify new potential influencers we could work with and handle collaborations
- Help retouch and edit images (will require experience in Photoshop)
- Able to commit to a 3 month part-time internship (2-3 weekdays per week with flexible hours)
- Second or penultimate year university student in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or Fashion: work completed to be accredited towards tertiary degree/study requirements
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, a background in maintaining your own blog is highly beneficial
- Advanced Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign skills highly preferable
- Naturally social media savvy
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for interiors
We are currently seeking university graduates, students and individuals who are seeking to gain practical skills and knowledge in a luxury fashion and lifestyle communications agency through EVH’s Internship Program. You will contribute to the daily running of EVH by working across our valued clients. This will consist of assisting with showroom, the account team’s research and administrative tasks.
EVH is dedicated to empowering all individuals with hands-on, essential industry experience and invaluable knowledge that will drive them towards their career goals.
- Showroom management
- Press Office
- Visual Merchandising
- Account research
- Account reporting
- Administrative tasks
- Event support
Candidates must be available 2 days a week over 3 months for part time or 5 days a week over 1 month for full time.
We are looking for a “Marketing Intern” for our small but growing agency/data lab. You’ll be able to gain valuable experience in the emerging data-driven marketing space. Plus, we’ll take you where you want to be in your career. We strongly believe in investing in the right people.
These are the areas you will learn more about algorithms, data science, machine learning, big data, hyper-personalisation and mirco-segmentation, propensity modeling, customer lifetime value, SOW and churn etc. You’ll be working closely with an analytical, passionate and dedicated team. It is a great opportunity for a recent graduate/university student to learn more about advanced analytics.
- Career mentoring
- Watch and learn
- Basic to intermediate analytical projects
- Engage with partners/clients to build a good working relationship
- You are always curious and open to learn
- You have a good understanding of the value of data (I mean raw data)
- You have good relationship building skills
- You are able to work autonomously and in a team environment
It would be a bonus to have some background/experience in the eCommerce, retail, fashion, startup, tech space.
The online magazine SOCIETY19 is hiring editorial interns to help write articles for the magazine and grow the reach of the publication in the US and Canada. Interns will be working under the supervision of their internship coordinator. You will receive adequate training and performance evaluation throughout the internship.
- Writing a range of lifestyle and location-specific articles (fashion, beauty, home decor, college life but also tips about life in your city)
- Promoting your articles to a relevant audience via social media
- Build journalism and writing experience
- Build your portfolio by having your own articles published and promoted to thousands of readers
- Build Search Engine Optimization experience and learn how to optimize articles for SEO
- Build social media marketing experience and learn how to optimize articles for social media networks
If you are a university graduate or student looking to gain invaluable experience and insight into the world of gloss magazines and online publishing we’d love to hear from you.
We’re Offspring Magazine, Australia’s largest gloss, quarterly, parenting magazine with more than 270,000 readers per edition. We distribute separate hard copy editions for free in Sydney, Melbourne and Perth. In addition, we publish the magazine for free online http://www.offspringmagazine.com.au. We pride ourselves on being a quality, family lifestyle resource created by real mums and dads for the modern parent. Offspring comprises a balance of practical, insightful parenting information together with entertaining articles about real life Australian mums and dads.
The magazines and other content are also published online and via a community e-newsletter which is where the internship would predominantly focus.
- Publishing content for our online community via our WordPress content management system so WordPress experience is an advantage.
- Sourcing images to accompany print and online editorial
- Posts for our Facebook followers
- Our interns work from home so need to be self-motivated and have their own computer and internet connection.
- The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be familiar with social media and web publishing.
Digital Squad is a young, award winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Chadstone. Due to rapid growth, we are currently recruiting for experienced digital marketing specialists and interns to join our team.
Our internship programme is highly structured and presents an excellent opportunity to hack your digital marketing career!
- Content Writing – techniques, research methodologies, how to rank your amazing article on 1st page.
- SEO or Search Engine Optimisation (50% focus)
- Google Adwords certification and training
- Social Media Marketing
- Highly energetic, problem solver
- Eager to learn and fast learner
- Have good level of proficiency and understanding of digital / IT
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Candidate must be willing to commit a minimum of 4 months to internship programme on full-time basis (32 hours minimum per week).
GoCatch is Australia’s alternative to Uber. With no surge pricing and a national footprint of drivers and passengers we are bringing much needed competition to the market. That means providing drivers and passengers with a reliable and fair service. The GoCatch team is a dynamic group of people who are passionate about technology, service and making things happen.
We are currently looking for a motivated marketing intern to join our team. Ideally you are available Monday to Friday on a full time basis, but we are also accepting part time marketing interns. You will gain valuable experience from our great staff and be part of the development of some exciting marketing and media campaigns! If you think you have what it takes, then apply now!
- Digital advertising
- Social media engagement and promotion
- Content and copy creation
- Optimising clicks and downloads
- Taking part in executing campaigns
- Experience using social media platforms
- Creating content
- Strong English and grammar
- Willingness to work hard
- Outcome oriented and focussed
- Excel skills
- The ability to work quickly and to a high standard
- A positive attitude and ability to work as part of a team