Welcome to The Footnotes Cash Chronicles.
The aim is to encourage people to start talking about their money in real life. What you buy, when, and how you FEEL seeing it all recorded at the end of the week.
This series allows us to think about money without all the stresses of confronting our own finances.
No one is perfect with money.
But talking about money makes us smarter.
Here’s my spending:
- I had two 21st over the weekend so I didn’t really spend that much.
- My biggest spending issue is with food and drinks. I live at home, so I really don’t need to buy food out. But I do. Everyday.
- Today was a fairly cheap day if you forget about ASOS. Along with cheap, it was also very boring.
- I feel that as an intern they should pay for your expenses. But LOL. Won’t happen.
- Remember when you woke up this morning and promised yourself you’d go to bed at 9 p.m. because you were so tired? That was me on Friday morning. The above is me on Friday night.
- I refuse to buy staff meals when I am at work. I BYO a salad from home and then beg the chefs to grill me some chicken.
- Despite working ALL WEEKEND I am really not that ahead.
If you want to submit your cash chronicles, get in contact: email@example.com