Welcome to The Footnotes Cash Chronicles.
I am studying a Bachelor of Communications (Journalism) full-time at UTS. I intern at a magazine 1 – 2 days a week and work at a pub 2 – 3 times a week.
$22,000 a year
Rent / living situation:
I live at home with my parents…
Here’s my spending:
- I had two 21st over the weekend so I didn’t really spend that much.
- My biggest spending issue is with food and drinks. I live at home, so I really don’t need to buy food out. But I do. Everyday.
- Today was a fairly cheap day if you forget about ASOS. Along with cheap, it was also very boring.
- I feel that as an intern they should pay for your expenses. But LOL. Won’t happen.
- Remember when you woke up this morning and promised yourself you’d go to bed at 9 p.m. because you were so tired? That was me on Friday morning. The above is me on Friday night.
- I refuse to buy staff meals when I am at work. I BYO a salad from home and then beg the chefs to grill me some chicken.
- Despite working ALL WEEKEND I am really not that ahead.
If you want to submit your cash chronicles, get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org