As Australasia’s most progressive Outdoor advertising company, APN Outdoor has experienced great success in this dynamic and fast paced sector. Why? Because we are committed to investing in research, innovation and cutting-edge digital developments to produce improved results for our advertisers.
The role of Research Analyst at APN Outdoor is to assist in all research and insights related activities which support the selling and marketing of APN Outdoor’s suite of media formats in Australia and New Zealand.
You will report directly into the Research and Audience Insights Manager, as part of the Marketing team. The role is responsible for – . The role is also to aid in facilitating the communication of research related knowledge with internal stakeholders.
- Analysing large volumes of data to build stories around the Outdoor audience for brief responses
- Mastering the methodological and operational intricacies of MOVE, the Outdoor industry’s audience measurement currency
- Acting as an advocate of MOVE and other audience measurement sources within APN Outdoor’s business
- Developing presentations based on bespoke studies or surveys
- Assisting the broader team with trade campaigns and product marketing material
- Survey writing, programming questionnaires, and developing results presentations
- Training APN Outdoor staff on the strategic use of all research related systems and outputs
- Maintaining internal relationships with the Australian and New Zealand sales teams, trading, commercial and business services teams, as well as senior management
Essential experience / skills
- 3-4 years of exposure to consumer insights in either agency, media owner or research provider.
- A passion for analysing, reporting and storytelling
- Knowledge and experience of conducting quantitative research projects
- Comfortable with analysing data and writing reports
- Detail orientated and well organised, great time management and an ability to multitask
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills desirable
- Experience using numerous data analytic tools such as but not limited to Nielsen CMV, Roy Morgan, Emma, Q, Sparq, and GeoEmma.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft office tools; PowerPoint, Excel etc.
Please respond to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Want to look at the other jobs they are hiring for?