These jobs are everything.
And remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Super Furry Festival is a fun event supporting rescue animals & celebrating communities of pet lovers across Sydney! 2017 marks our 4th major event held at Surry Hills.
Our team is a group of young, passionate people, all madly in love with our cute furry babies and we’re looking for others who want to be part of the festival on the day.
Maybe you are someone that wants to be part of something bigger, who wants to follow your dreams, who is passionate to make a difference or who wants to be surrounded by cute dogs all day. If this sounds like you, why wait, apply now!!!
Under the supervision of the Philanthropy Manager, coordinate and administer the NSW/ACT Corporate Partnerships program – including stewarding current partners and securing new partners, supporting national Guide Dogs Australia Corporate Partners in NSW/ACT and coordinating and growing the iconic Model Dog collection box fundraising program.
- Coordinate and administer all aspects of the NSW/ACT Corporate Partnerships program so that financial targets are met, including establishing new partnerships, developing partnership agreements, growing current relationships, and ensuring all aspects of the agreed scope of the partnership are met.
- Coordinate, administer and report on the iconic Model Dog collection box program to meet financial targets.
- Coordinate the placement, maintenance and collection of donations by contractors, Support Groups and volunteers; support current hosts of Model
At Purina, it’s no secret that pets are our passion. Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted company in enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. We’re dedicated to improving the health and lifestyle of cats and dogs through quality nutrition and care. Put simply, we believe a healthy pet makes for a happier home and our commitment to dogs, cats and their owners has made us a world leader in pet care.
Joining a high calibre and consumer focused team you will feel supported as you take ownership of your own portfolio and key projects. Operating as an intact business unit, you will enjoy a cross functional, team environment where everyone shares Purina’s vision of being the world’s most trusted company in enriching the lives of pets and the people who love them. Not to mention a passionate, collaborative team and a pet-friendly office!
Could you do this? Read more.
Purpose of the job:
- Produce and gather engaging content (e.g. copy, photographs and video) for a range of Guide Dogs media, marketing and fundraising projects (such as the Puppy Sponsorship program and Guide Dog Partner program) and Guide Dog Centre initiatives (including Puppy Central).
- Adhere to Guide Dogs’ high standard of care for dogs and puppies at all times, including feeding, watering and toileting.
- Act as liaison between the Growth Department (Fundraising, Marketing and Planned Giving) and Guide Dogs Centre staff, enabling effective and timely communication and administration between the two areas.
- Manage marketing and fundraising resources, photo library and databases, as required.
- Produce and gather engaging content for a range of Guide Dogs media, marketing and fundraising projects. This could involve:
- Photographing and videoing puppies and dogs-in-training.
- Interviewing Guide Dogs staff, clients and volunteers.
- Liaising with Guide Dogs Centre staff to gather information and updates about puppies and dogs-in-training for fundraising and marketing opportunities.
- Liaising with Growth Department staff to manage multiple requests and deadlines.
- Travelling to different parts of Sydney and on occasion, elsewhere within NSW and the ACT, to collect dogs and puppies as well as gather information and photos.
WAYS Fundraising is Australia’s leading face-to-face fundraising agency working alongside global charity partners such as CARE Australia, Taronga Conservation Society and Guide Dogs NSW/ACT.
We are looking for experienced individuals with solid F2F fundraising experience to lead, train and motivate a team of competent fundraisers
To be considered you must have:
- Unshakable drive and motivation to succeed and build your campaign
- Passion for fundraising and our charity partners
- At least 3 months experience in Professional Face to Face Fundraising
- Full working rights within Australia
- Full-time availability
We are seeking a passionate and caring dog walker. We prefer someone who lives in the local area as you will need to be familiar with the local suburbs. You must love dogs of all sizes and be physically fit. These dogs are off lead in open parks so continuous head counting and knowing exactly where they are for their safety is most important so your full concentration is required. You will also require a mobile to take photos of the dogs you walk each day which I upload for the owners to see their fur babies are happy and getting their exercise.
We require you to be able to work 1 to 2 days per week from 8.00/8.30am to 3.30 where you will pick up 4 dogs from their homes, take them to the park where they run off leash, in your care and drop them back home safely where they should be happy and content.