Hey tech head – these are for you.
And remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
We are looking for a Junior UI Developer to join our Wealth Agile Release Train.
This role is a great opportunity for someone with the desire to share their platform products and technical expertise, alongside their UI development skills, to work in Intermediary Portal team.
About the role:
The candidate will be working in an agile team to deliver key digital features for the Wealth business. The main responsibilities will be:
- Build and maintain features within our digital online portal using industry best practices
- Solve interesting and challenging problems through programming
- Participate in various technical discussions and help drive innovation within the platform
- Participate in team planning, designing and shaping responsive web solutions in a DevOps manner
My client is a tech innovator with ambitions to become the market leader in the Tech/ Online media space. Having recently secured a lucrative round of funding, they are looking to re-invest in the business. To achieve their growth ambitions, they are looking for an individual who will bring a fresh perspective and expertise in the Research space.
- The ability to plan, implement, Lead and present user research findings to key stakeholders
- You will have a heuristic approach to evaluating your research and be comfortable working in a design innovation Lab.
- You will be using all the latest research methodologies to answer key questions
- Working with internal and external teams to identify the right participants for your research sessions will be part of your current role.
As Technical Lead for WiTH Collective, you’ll be a bit of an all-rounder, a creative technologist. Someone who loves to mentor and develop a team while rolling their sleeves up and getting stuck into the code.
Reporting into our Head of Digital Experience, the Technical Lead role brings an opportunity to work with various teams to solve interesting problems across key clients (currently including: Qantas, ASB, Australian War Memorial, NRMA, Optus, Fairfax Media). You’ll be responsible for the technical advancement of the tech team and have close working relationships with them. You’ll scope and create project plans with the project management team and you’ll obsess over the details with the UX and UI design teams.
Innovative, award-winning Creative Agency seeks Digital UX Designer to develop creative executions and designs that wow! Collaborate with Designers, Developers and Creatives through the design process from concept development through to finished media.
- Evangelise UX/UI and smart digital design from concept to development
- Expertly marry creative with industry and market research for elegant solutions that achieve brief objectives
- Collaborate on presentation of all creative and design work
- Build strong relationships with Creative and Production to ensure delivery of best in class creative products
We’re looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join our development team.
Official agency experience is not necessary if you fit the description, are not afraid to ask questions and are willing to jump in without worrying about making mistakes, then we would like to hear from you.
What you’ll be doing
- Sketching of ideas, concepts, wireframes, sitemaps and user flows
- Work closely with our digital strategist and developers to bring your designs to life
- Creating clickable prototypes
- Listen to, but also challenge guidance from senior design and development team members to deliver design work effectively
- Use user insight, analytics, best practice, competitor analysis to inform design decisions
- Execute design work consistent with design and brand standards, analytics insight and user feedback
- Research and share industry trends, competitor analysis, and comparable experiences
- Apply best practice and design consistency, driving and documenting design standards and patterns across channels and products
- Deliver an appropriate level of specification needed to ensure high quality development
Inteliment is looking for a Junior iOS Developer to join us on a venture. This position is to work on a project with one of our key clients in the Telecommunications space.
- Working knowledge of Objective-C, Swift 2.x and Xcode 6.x,7.x
- Possess a thorough understanding of the iOS application architectures
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigms: Design pattern, Storyboard, Autolayout, file I/O, and multi-threading
- Experience designing and building UI for both iPhone and iPad applications
- Experience building apps that communicate with web services
- Experience on Web Service Integration (SOAP, REST, JSON , XML)
- Experience and Knowledge of mobile platform architecture limitations
- Experience utilising networking protocols in Mobile Application Development
- Experience in SVN / GIT code repositories
Could you do this? Read more.
Do you have recent hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms? Ready to take it to the next level? Here’s an opportunity to prepare accelerate your career.
- 1+ years experience in Marketo ideal, being responsible for checking QA on another platform, experience as a developer/campaign executive/analyst is an advantage
- CSS and HTML skills are required. Velocity Script is an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills
- Technical background/education ( Computer Science/Mathematics/etc preferred)
- Knowledge of Marketo/SFDC/other automation platforms
- Strong desire to learn and keen interest in Marketing Automation, Cloud Technologies, SaaS
- Positive “can-do” attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Must be result and detail oriented and enjoy digging into data to find ways to optimise it
This Global Agency is looking for a mid-weight talented and motivated Junior Digital Project Manager to manage digital production across multiple health related clients and campaigns.
Working on a diverse range of briefs, you will be responsible for end-to-end management of digital solutions, with a focus on the technical. You will have the digital experience and knowledge to ensure we are delivering the best experiences and the production management skills to ensure we exceed expectation.
You will preferably come from a front-end and/or back-end development background and be familiar with delivering websites, apps, eDMs and eDAs amongst other digital solutions. Knowledge and experience with WordPress, Drupal and Veeva and internal communication and tracking tools such as JIRA, Trello, Asana and Confluence would be an advantage. If you are a good communicator, who likes to work closely with a team, an all-rounder with the mind of Solutions Architect and perhaps some Agile methodology experience, all the better.