Welcome to The Footnotes Cash Chronicles.
Ash Cottle (26)
I work as Social Media strategist at an agency in Sydney.
Rent / living situation:
I live with my boyfriend and two other girls. My boyfriend and I pay $220 a week, the other girls pay $310 a week.
Here’s my long weekend spending:
- I normally try not to spend more than $10 on lunch if I buy it during the week.
- Feels re: Mr Crackles: sad. I mean… does anyone need pork belly at 1am?!
- Not too bad?
- I dreaded agreeing to babysit from the moment I clicked send on the message.
- That cash in hand feeling though…
- All the admin items were a must. So I don’t feel guilty at all for today. Brunch is a bit ridiculous, $24 for eggs and toast. That could buy my breakfast groceries for a week.
- Eating at home is heavenly… it’s healthy and cheap!
If you want to submit your cash chronicles, get in contact: firstname.lastname@example.org