Do you write a birthday post on Facebook to your Grandma, even though she’s not on Facebook? You must love digital content! Well apply for these jobs…
And remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Based in Sydney , your new role will see you managing the delivery of digital content across Triple M’s sports digital properties, as well as helping delivering Triple M Sydney’s broader digital content strategy.
We’re looking for a sports fan who has the ability to engage Australian audiences with stories that people want to share. Our new digital content producer will be an expert in headline writing, video editing and audio production. We’re looking for an all-round multi-media gun to traverse the 21st century media landscape.
Be at the forefront of the daily digital news and content production of a global men’s fashion and entertainment brand. This is an excellent opportunity to play an active role and shape the development of the GQ digital and social media strategy. Reporting to the Digital Commercial Editor, you will:
- Plan, co-ordinate and undertake the daily production of digital and social media news and program content.
- Drive active audience engagement through daily digital and social media activities that connect with a wide audience.
- Source, write and produce engaging content to drive traffic.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and maintain internal social media guidelines and protocols.
- Maintain an understanding of daily stories across a wide range of digital and social platforms.
- Use trending tools and analytics to inform writing topics and drive growth.
Men’s Health, Australia’s leading men’s title, is looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated Multimedia Content Producer to join our editorial team.
Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Editor, you will be responsible for:
- Working closely with our editorial, advertising and marketing teams to produce and create original video content.
- Overseeing a project from start to end – from ideation to shoot and final edit.
- Brainstorming editorial video concepts and series.
- Helping ideate and execute native video content for brands and sponsors.
- Creating video for social media formats and have working knowledge of the rules and guidelines for each, specifically Facebook and Instagram.
- Creating in-house video for sponsorship and marketing purposes.
- Managing production budgets and shoots.
- Maintaining exceptional standards and consistency across all produced video.
- A nuanced understanding of the goals of strategic communications;
- Excellent writing, editing and proof-reading as well as oral communications skills;
- A demonstrated understanding of technical website SEO and accessibility best practice;
- Experience in web analytics platforms;
- Experience in user-experience design preferred;
- Demonstrated project-management skills, including the ability to lead or participate in a number of different projects at once in what can be a pressured environment;
- Journalism or government experience preferred;
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in successfully managing media issues an advantage; and
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, such as journalism, marketing, communications, or media
Love to work at a fast-paced creative start-up with global goals? Social media junkee with a penchant for video editing, design and a super-fast writer? Secretly a geek at heart?
Award-winning publisher Refraction Media is looking for a dynamic junior creative seeking new opportunities. You’ll work with the digital editor to create daily webposts and videos of amazing people working in careers in STEM – science, technology, engineering and maths – and work on longer term projects creating interactive, compelling content for digital and print platforms.
You’ll have top-notch writing skills including SEO content, have an interest in STEM and education, good attention to detail and be a content junkie. Numbers focussed and independent, you’ll love small teams, have a proven track record in social media, writing and/or video production, and able to juggle several projects at once. You’ll be professional always, presentable and team-focussed.
We’ll provide you with a fabulous close-knit team, amazing workspace with distributed work environment, superfast wifi and yes, free beer, coffee and puppies.
At Vodafone, we want to make a lasting impression that makes people feel good.
As a Digital Producer, you will publish content in a timely manner for the Vodafone website using our content management systems. While you’ll be working as part of the digital production team, you’ll have individual tasks that may include updating merchandising material, marketing campaigns, device launches and product updates.
You will also be involved in A/B testing, heat map analysis and producing analytics reports. You will take ownership of our rigorous quality assurance process to ensure 100% accuracy on all live content. This 6 month contract reports to the Digital Operations Delivery Manager.
Become is a specialist recruiter for Design, Advertising and Digital agencies in Sydney and Melbourne. We run a freelance service, supplying clients with and finding casual and contract work for Graphic and Digital Designers, Developers, Finished Artists, Art Directors, Copywriters, Producers and more.
To be suitable for the briefs we receive, you must have the following:
- 5+ years previous digital agency/studio experience
- A portfolio of your work (URL is best) showcasing commercial projects including websites, banners, eDMs, mobile and apps
- Dev skills in HTML/CSS and/or flash are a bonus, but not a must
- Able to work on site in Sydney, duration of anything from 1 day to several months, often with only a day’s notice. This does not suit those currently in full time work or looking only for remote work
- Friendly, flexible and hard working nature.
- You will work in a variety of environments and cultures so must be able to adapt quickly