Love sport? Try these on for size, and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Are you insanely passionate about sports and design?
Disrupt is an award winning Sydney based sports technology startup. Our mission is to empower the creativity and individuality within each user by providing the world’s largest sports customisation platform.
We have created the Design Studio which allows it’s users to design their own custom sports equipment and to view it in 3D. We are currently working on integrating it into other partnering websites.
You will be responsible for designing a suite of products including snowboards, surfboards, bikes and bats.
You’ll be free to use your creativity and develop new ideas as well as work with top global brands to develop designs for production. Best of all – your products will be live in the wild
News.com.au, Australia’s number one news website with a monthly unique audience of more than six million readers*, is looking for a talented reporter to help its sports desk deliver up-to-the-minute coverage of national and international competitions and events.
As a casual sports reporter for news.com.au, you will report to, and work closely with, the sports editor and be expected to:
- Write engaging copy, headlines and sells
- Be able to identify and react quickly to newsworthy sporting moments
- Sub edit and fact check all editorial content you produce, with an immaculate eye for detail and a strong grasp of the news.com.au style and tone.
- Work flexible hours, including regular evening and weekend shifts.
RLWC 2017 Hospitality sells, markets and manages the corporate hospitality program for the tournament. Due to increased demand, an opportunity exists for a sales executive to join the team and make a contribution to the sales department. The team is based in the Sydney CBD and sells into all markets across Australia, PNG and New Zealand.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- The Sales Executive will be office based, charged with growing sales by new business channels. The role suits an experience hunter who understands the corporate sales industry.
Skills and experience:
- The successful candidate will have experience in sales, preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong business acumen and a willingness to be part of a larger team will be essential characteristics.
Assist in the successful delivery of the Bulldogs Club and Football Events including game day delivery at a high standard. Actively research industry best practice to develop a knowledge base of event content & delivery used for future events.
Working alongside the Game Day & Events Manager in assisting the successful delivery of the below:
- Developing match day themed rounds that incorporates whole of business needs including; football, sponsorship, partners, merchandise and memberships.
- Successfully executing all operational aspects of ANZ home games, Belmore games and out of market home games including football logistics
- Creating and delivering a unique game day experience for the Bulldogs home games including iconic game days such as Good Friday and Queens Birthday games
- Research industry best practice to develop a knowledge base of event content & delivery used for future events
- Developing and communicating Game Day run sheet in conjunction with relevant stakeholders as well as the Bulldogs show caller.
Cricket Australia (CA) is one of the nation’s premier sporting bodies, with the vision for Cricket to be Australia’s favourite sport – a sport for all Australian’s.
As a result of a new and important strategic initiative to increase sustainable participation in cricket, we are seeking a talented and passionate person to work with cricket clubs and associations in the adoption of cricket’s recommended junior participation pathway. This is a pivotal role within the Game and Market Development Team with the key responsibilities including:
- The introduction of the national recommended junior pathway to Junior Cricket Associations with a strong focus on the MILO in2CRICKET & MILO T20 Blast program
- Further aligning CA and State & Territory promotional strategies / opportunities to increase exposure of the MILO T20 Blast program.
- Increase the conversion of children that sample school based cricket activities into sustainable club based participation.
- Contribute, by being an integral member of our national Entry Level program specialist team
Sydney FC are one of the most successful clubs in the history of the competition, having won thirteen trophies across the Hyundai A-League, the Westfield W-League and Foxtel National Youth League. Sydney FC has an opening available for a University student with workplace requirements who is looking for valuable experience within the sports industry. This role is for a 12 month period, regardless of work placement requirements.
- Develop an understanding of community programs goals and objectives
- Assist in processing clinic registrations
- Manage inbound enquiries related to community programs
- Assist the community team in the lead up to and at school holiday clinics
- Provide assistance in delivering school and clinic programs
- Assist other business departments as required
- Assist with Community activations on game day
Could you do this? Read more.
Australian Turf Club (ATC) is Australia’s premier Thoroughbred racing organisation with an exciting program of race meetings at Royal Randwick, Rosehill Gardens, Canterbury Park and Warwick Farm.
The role at a glance…
- Forming a key part of the Sales team, the role will be responsible for promoting and selling race day hospitality products, providing impeccable hospitality and booking services to members, guests, corporate clients and non members.
- Act as the first point of contact – responding to phone requests and queries for race day hospitality bookings
- Placing outbound phone sales calls to new and repeat customers
- Planning and processing customer information, payments and ticketing requirements for bookings
- Allocating seating arrangements for members, guests and non-members in private and shared dining areas, exercising judgement to balance the need to prioritise in high yield and volume bookings with the importance to cater to members requirements
- Attending race days to build relationships and ensure customer satisfaction
- Work with events and operations staff to ensure smooth running of race day dining and hospitality areas
Perform Australia are looking for freelance video reporters to cover a multitude of sports.
The reporters will produce 90 second, voiced highlights packages for a host of Australian clients. Reporters will be required to work to tight deadlines and will be asked to work weekends and evenings / overnights.
The reporter will be responsible for scripting, editing and voicing highlights packages of mainstream Australian sports. These include AFL, NRL, Super Rugby and A-League for Omnisport Australia (Perform brand).
The reporters will also be required to cover international leagues and sport including Premier League, NBA, NFL, Rugby Union and Cricket. Omnisport Australia also provide wraps of major tennis and golf tournaments throughout the year.