Do you put as much effort into organising Saturday drinks as Princess Kate would have into her wedding? Then have a look at these event/experience planner roles and take your pick…
And remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Openair Cinemas are Australia’s quintessential summer event series capturing the spirit of summer at spectacular locations across the nation. We bring music by day and movies by night to our open-air stages and screens, complemented by games on the lawns, licensed bars and delicious food offerings.
We are growing fast and are on the hunt for an awesome Event Manager to join our team.
- Planning and rolling out 10 current events and further new events across Australia
- Negotiating with suppliers, councils, stakeholders and working collaboratively with internal team staff across marketing, sponsorships, programming, ticketing and customer service considerations
- Recruitment, training and management of site staff across all event sites
- Responsibility for the look and feel of each event site to deliver an unparalleled customer experience
- High level budget management
- Travelling interstate to manage event bump-ins and bump-outs
- Arranging and attending meetings and reporting on key decisions
- Dealing with day-to-day running of events with issues that arise, accounts/finances and general admin
Fixed term contract 12 months/Amazing opportunity to work on the World Cup at SBS/Project management – client activations for Fifa World Cup and other sports events.
Are you passionate about sports broadcasting and advertising? Can you juggle projects like a pro? Can you take a task from good to GREAT?
About the Role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sports Activation Executive to join our SBS Sales team in Sydney. In this role, you would sit within the Brand Partnerships team but also work closely with Sport, Content, Marketing, Legal, Creative Services and the SBS National Sales team. Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Project manage all client activations for FIFA World Cup and other events from concept to completion
- Ensuring successful delivery to deadline and within budget, while achieving effective outcomes for SBS and our advertising clients.
- Contribute to the development of innovative and effective multi-platform Sports marketing solutions for clients.
- Define requirements, timelines, scope of work documentation and project plans.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external suppliers to ensure effective and timely delivery of all campaign deliverables.
- Lead development of all post-reporting presentations for clients post completion of relevant client campaigns.
We currently have a unique and rewarding opportunity in our Wishgranting team for a Wish Experience Coordinator to organise travel wishes to create a positive impact on the well-being of children, teens and their families to fill the role for a five month full time contract.
The role demands a strong attention to detail with solid administrative skills. The role will manage a high volume of wishes and requires excellent time management skills.
Now open the International Convention Centre Sydney (ICC Sydney) is destined to be Asia Pacific’s premier business and cultural events precinct, showcasing Sydney to the world through its convention, exhibition and entertainment venues.
We are currently looking to recruit a world-class Event Planner to play a vital role in our Event Services Team to coordinate the assigned events and assist with the service of all ICC Sydney clients in the event planning process. This challenging role is a unique opportunity to play a part in building the brand of Australia’s most important business and entertainment events precinct.
Life Studios Inc is looking to bring on board a talented individual experienced in the Field of Wedding Planning where they aspire to bring stylish weddings to the Sydney market. We cultivate a culture where Associate Planners will always be growing, gaining knowledge, and experience.
Applicants MUST have planned a minimum of 6 weddings in their entirety from concept through to execution, be able to show a portfolio of images from each of those weddings as well as provide a brief description of the wedding plan, and be able to answer questions about some of their experiences in working on those weddings.
PLAY is an events agency dedicated to creating incredible experiences for brands, businesses and consumers. These events can come in all shapes and sizes – from creating seamless conferences for 2,000 people to intimate executive weekends for 20.
What unites everything PLAY does is our combination of smart strategic thinking and colourful creative Imagineering.
Fusing these leads to exciting, different ideas that delight our audience to deliver greater engagement and involvement.
The Event Coordinator is responsible for delivering event and experiential projects on time and within budget, and managing those projects from initiation through to post project review. The Event Coordinator is responsible for assisting in the development of budgets and schedules, managing third party suppliers, monitoring costs, raising purchase orders and ensuring the final deliverable meets the quality expectations of the clients.
You will have 3-4 years’ experience and have a keen eye for detail, quality management, production experience, time management and supplier coordination.
About the role:
- Contribute to the planning and coordination of events in the Royal Botanic Gardens and Domain such as New Years Eve and Vivid and related venue hire activities concurrently with varying timelines and complexity to support clients and key stakeholder events.
- Contribute to the development of detailed project plans, operational event planning processes and schedules for events and activities held at BGCP venues to ensure the delivery of effective events that meet timeframe objectives.
- Determine and coordinate operational support and logistical requirements for events including overlay, security, staffing, brand management, crowd management, parking, and traffic and transport to manage event requirements during the event.
Could you do this? Read more.
Sydney Spring Carnival is set to offer an unmissable season of racing across two huge months. With some of the biggest names in Australasian racing returning to Sydney’s pristine tracks. Guests will enjoy vibrant entertainers, top horses and superior race day hospitality.
We are seeking a passionate events intern who is studying or has completed studying events, tourism or hospitality to support the hospitality and events team with Spring Racing Carnival at Rosehill Gardens Racecourse.
This person will work alongside the Events Manager and will be involved in all matters pertaining to Special Events which can include:
- Data entry, office administration, event planning, signage/map planning and installation, site measurements, temporary infrastructure liaison/management, food & beverage prep & service, inductions, dealing with suppliers, communication /brief sheet /memos, site tours.
Momentum Media is seeking an Event Producer to drive an existing events program and launch new initiatives.
We’re an award-winning, forward-thinking business with a focus on innovation, engagement and quality.
Momentum Media produces market-leading events – recognised as some of the best-produced business events in Australia – for the finance, investment, funds management, property, legal and mortgage sectors.
Our suite of products also includes digital and print publishing, broadcasting and research for these industries.
We’re looking for an Event Producer with the skills and capabilities to ignite our current events while working with our management and experienced editorial teams to deliver new concepts to market.