Jobs and internships that you would actually have fun at:
Remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
We currently have an exciting opening for a Client Services Coordinator to join our small but growing team in Sydney, Australia.
This is an entry-level position, well suited to an individual looking to break into a new kind of digital media. A university degree either in marketing, advertising, media or business field is preferable. Relevant professional or internship experience is also desired.
This is a great opportunity for someone to learn the operational ropes of a fast-growing company while making a direct impact on its success and maintaining the BuzzFeed culture. BuzzFeed is the leading independent digital media and tech company delivering news and entertainment content to a global audience. We have offices in 19 cities around the world and more than 1500 employees.
If this sounds like the job for you, please Apply Now.
Aarrow Advertising is hiring new sign spinners/dancers ready to start work on a casual basis . Shifts are flexible to fit in with your study timetable or other work. Work available in Sydney CBD and surrounding suburbs. Also sign spinners wanted in Melbourne. Need to have good rhythm and moves be fit, fun and energetic and like to put smiles on people’s faces.
Reasons to join:
- Great money for having fun and listening to music while you work.
- Training Provided.and remunerated!
- Casual & Flexible Hours to suit students & backpackers.
- Lots of work in the CBD and can fit in with our jobs and study too.
- If you plan to travel in the future you will always find work around the wold in our other franchisers
- Check us out on you tube and you will see ‘How Aarrow Works’
Merlin Events are currently seeking experienced and passionate floor staff to join the team in Darling Harbour.
Would you like to work for one of Sydney’s star attractions? We have a fantastic opportunity to join our fabulous events team; we are currently seeking casual wait staff that would be involved in all aspects of the event, from set-up, running and pack down.
The Events team work closely with Sydney-based attractions from the Merlin Entertainments Group, which include SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, Madame Tussauds, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye and Manly Sea Life Sanctuary.
The ideal candidates will have a variety of Events and Food & Beverage experience under their belt. We deal with a variety of clients from huge global corporate companies to private dining under the sea which is one of our star sellers and certainly a night that won’t be forgotten anytime soon.
From classic animated features and exhilarating theme park attractions to the hottest content on television and digital, The Walt Disney Company is the global leader in media and entertainment. For 90 years, our outstanding storytelling has enchanted, inspired and thrilled audiences everywhere. Now you have the opportunity to open a new chapter in your life with a career at Disney!
The HR Coordinator is responsible for providing and improving key HR processes to the ANZ business, acting as the first point of contact for the department to Melbourne & Sydney client groups.
- Degree in Human Resources or Commerce/Business
As leading trend setters in the Children’s Event and Entertainment Industry we specialise in themed parties and event set ups for girls aged 3 to 16 years old all around Sydney, offering a range of themed fun packed parties, for as little as 8 guests to as many as 20 guests.
We are looking for bubbly, energetic and confident entertainers to lead, host and set up children’s parties all around Sydney.
A great position for: aspiring actors and singers, dance teachers, aspiring teachers and childcare workers.
Interested? Apply now.
The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna specialist will be the brand representative responsible for driving all aspects of the Fenty Beauty business in the Sephora flagship store at Pitt Street Sydney. The Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Specialist will be responsible for driving sales by leading by example, instore teams to deliver excellence in customer service, selling skills and superior artistry skills. We are looking for professional artist with retail sales & business management skills.
- Manage all aspects of the business of Fenty Beauty business in SEPHORA Pitt St store
- Represent FENTY BEAUTY as the resident instore makeup professional.
- Deliver agreed sales goals, lead by example and motivate teams to drive sales through excellence in customer service superior make up artistry skills and selling skills.
- Responsible for optimizing in-store merchandising and brand presentation. Manage instore inventory and minimize out of stocks
- Ensure all new products are launched on time with flawless execution and to brand guidelines.
- Continue to develop artistry skills including application techniques, keeping up to date with makeup trends and product knowledge through brand education and training
- Keep up to date with Fenty Beauty across social media.
To apply visit Sephora Careers page.