Here is the foot in the door you’re after…jobs you can get with zero experience.
Remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Our sales-floor is not like many others….Sun-filled, with city views and a fun and collegiate atmosphere. We take pride in what we do, developing strong relationships with our clients and delivering wine & excellent service.
Our new office is conveniently located on William St, an easy walk from Kings Cross or the city & public transport links. We have a young, energised team and a fun working environment with all the energy of a start-up, but built on 12 years of experience in selling premium wine in Australia & NZ.
What’s the job?
- Outbound Wine sales
- No cold calling, all warm leads
- No early mornings, our shift is 11:30am -7:30pm.
- Saturday shifts available
- Opportunity for account management
- Wine training and opportunity to taste new releases
- WSET (Certified Wine Training Course) for all applicants after set period
- Liaising with Clients and Winemakers
- General customer service, answering inbound calls
- Adapting to a changing wine portfolio
Earn on your own schedule.
Take trips for a few hours in the mornings, every night, or just on weekends—it’s up to you. You are your own boss and you can choose when and how much you work. Depending on the rules in your city, you may be able to deliver with your car, bike or scooter. Handle the wheel and we’ll handle the rest.
Oxfam Australia’s In House Fundraising team is expanding and we’re looking for passionate people to join our Door to Door Team!
If you’ve ever wanted to work for a global reputable NGO working to fight poverty around the world, now’s your chance to make a difference with Oxfam Australia!
As a Door to Door Fundraiser for Oxfam:
- You will be paid a guaranteed hourly rate of 22.15 p/h, with the opportunity to add generous uncapped bonuses on top!
- You will take to the Doors of Sydney to spread the word about Oxfams amazing work and help us recruit regular givers!
- You will work full time hours Monday – Friday 12pm – 8pm
- You will preferably have your Drivers Licence
- The opportunity to work at other Oxfam Fundraising teams across the globe. Including destinations like Brazil, New York, Spain& the UK
Screentalent is Sydney’s leading supplier of talent, actors, models and extras for large scale film and television productions made in Sydney. Currently we are looking for models, actors, extras and talent for current productions we are working on. Would suit actors, models, students or people of all looks, ages and nationalities looking for part-time and intermittent work in film and television productions.
Actors require prior experience or tuition however no experience is required for model or extras roles.
Working across some of the most idyllic gardens, as well incorporating creative plant visuals for our guests to enjoy, the sprawling grounds of our venues makes any experience for an enthusiastic gardener diverse & fun. Our Gardening team work completely as an in-house operational team across 65 venues to ensure every plant, succulent or tree is maintained to its brightest potential.
Plenty of work, ridiculous staff discounts, on-the-job training, career opportunities when you realise you don’t ever want to leave.
We are on the hunt for dynamic and passionate in-store Demonstrators to represent our client partner – Breville! We currently have a number of opportunities across the Sydney metropolitan area visiting top tier electrical and small domestic appliance retailers.
About the role:
- As a Demonstrator you will assist in driving sales and building brand awareness of Breville’s state of the art kitchen appliances and coffee machines through demonstration and education. Pretty simple!
- The beauty of this role is that your roster will be set in advance – visiting the same stores across two 4 hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday each week! So you will get to take ownership of your store and be the expert on all things Breville!
We need someone who knows Netball. You don’t need to be a qualified ref, but you need to know the rules, and be able to enforce, and teach them.
We need someone who is good at talking to a crowd, making people feel welcome, and breaking the ice among new friends.
You will be in charge of the entire evenings proceedings, including being responsible for arranging all equipment, starting and finishing the games on time, and providing a fun environment for the players to enjoy their night of sport.
You should be available ASAP to work the entire season (11 weeks) preference for anyone willing to work the following season too.
Could you do this? Read more.
The role is available for an immediate start and is a casual and full time positions with long term ongoing work.
Works are mainly nightshift. No experience required will train the right candidate.
Based in Berkshire Park and works all over Sydney Metro region.
Stepping Stones Early Learning Centre is a small family owned and operated long daycare centre located in Bexley NSW.
We are currently seeking a TRAINEE to join our team. This position will provide the suitable candidate with the opportunity to work toward a CERTIFICATE III in Children’s Services whilst working within the industry.
- Ability to work on a full time basis 50 weeks a year on a weekly rotational roster
- Ability to complete daily duties within a time frame whilst working alongside trained educators.
- Work in a team environment with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Ability to demonstrate initiate and follow instructions whilst working in a team environment.
- No prior experience necessary. 18 years +
- Start ASAP