If you’re going to start somewhere, start with these. Internships we love. Try these on for size, and remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Looking for fashion interns to come and assist a fast paced and busy environment within the fashion cupboard.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- checking in fashion products and accessories;
- returning fashion products and accessories to their respective PR’s;
- assisting on in house fashion shoots and shoots on location.
You will learn on the job so if you have an interest in fashion, organised and hard working then we want you to come on board.
Please send your CV and cover letter to AZupanoska@bauer-media.com.au.
*Please note I will not be able to respond to every single email that comes through. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Become a published author whilst gaining writing and publishing experience in a fun environment!
All Lendi internship candidates are trained in content creation, picture research, uploading, copywriting and editing.
This is 2 days a week unpaid internshipplacement taking place over 12 weeks (24 days in total) .
What you’ll get out of this:
- Build your portfolio by getting your work published on an online platform
- Learn how to craft a great article, research images and get your work published online for everyone to see
- The opportunity to work closely with a diverse range of staff
- All equipment and training is provided at our central Sydney CBD location
- Flexible hours for students
- Letter of reference upon completion
- Internship can be accredited to relevant tertiary degree requirements
This is a great opportunity to join Tesla as a Project Intern, providing critical support to our dynamic Energy team. In this fast paced position you will be responsible for general administrative duties and daily processing of operational tasks. In addition you will be involved in assisting with various critical tasks and projects when required. This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, motivated and enthusiastic individual wanting to establish a career within Tesla.
- Work closely with and support engineering/technical teams
- Provide daily assistance to the business operations team
- Support the business development function as the business continues to develop and take on new clients/projects
- Involvement in project work when necessary
- Support with data entry and analysis
- Any other associated task or projects as needed
Who are we: We’re a global women’s website averaging 500,000 unique readers a month and covering everything from news, opinions and views to beauty, sex, health and style.
We’re looking for a superstar editorial intern, ideally a final year journalism student, for a three-month internship, during which time you’ll get to experience all aspects of working on a professional online women’s publication, including:
- Networking with professional journalists
- Conducting interviews
- Attending media events
- Trying out and reviewing beauty products
- Writing social media posts
- Assisting at photo shoots
- Having articles published online
It’s not ALL fun and games though, a lot of what we do involves tedious admin tasks and sitting in front of a computer for hours on end working to extremely tight deadlines, so a lot of the time, you’ll be expected to help with tasks like answering reader emails, assisting with product callouts, filing press releases and general administrative tasks. If you prove your great attitude and time management skills doing this though, you’ll be granted plenty of perks, too.
Join Atlasssian as an intern and spend your summer with us having a direct impact on how millions of users collaborate and use software.
Apply for our intern program and start an awesome career!
Our products create the magic for teams to do amazing things, examples include NASA sending a rover to mars or Cochlear gifting children with the ability to hear, this role is an opportunity to gain amazing experiences working with world class engineering teams in advancing humanity through the power of software. Independence and collaboration go together at Atlassian. This unique and “self-running” opportunity as a Product Management Intern will give your career a head start with great support from a non-traditional entrepreneurial team and experience in steering the direction of our products.
You will gain experiences in:
- conducting customer and partner interviews that translate insight into action,
- reviewing tech specs for completeness and accuracy,
- researching and presenting competitive analysis and new market/product opportunities, among other projects.
This is a role where you will never get bored and gain a lot of opportunity to learn and grow!
We are looking for a superSTAR intern who loves to write and is passionate about creating engaging content. If that sounds like you read on…
- Develop (and action) a content plan for our blog, website and social media channels. Ideally we’d like someone who is just about to finish their marketing OR journalism degree and wants some REAL WORLD experience.
- Write for an online audience
- Plan and come up with creative concepts for posts / copy
- Work to deadlines and have an eye for detail
- Make genuine connections (and love) people
- Work one day a week either in our office or independently from home
- This is an unpaid position (minimum 4 month duration OR on-going if you choose). Immediate start.
- Own computer required.
Could you do this? Read more.
To apply for an internship for Clemenger BBDO Melbourne, please select 9 images that best describe you and why you want to be an intern at our agency. Once you’ve finished, please post them on Instagram with the hashtag #clemengerintern. If you’re shortlisted, we’ll contact you with further details.
Please apply on Instagram only.
Approach & Attitude:
As an Intern you will need to demonstrate a passion for creative work and be prepared to put in the leg work to help make it happen. In doing this you will need to embrace and demonstrate the following attitudes and approaches to your work:
- Can do attitude to all projects and a ‘sleeves rolled up’ approach (i.e. a willingness to get stuck into the work)
- Relentless determination to see a project through to the end
- An exceptional eye for detail
- An ability to stay calm under pressure
- Proactive approach to adding value to your team