Internships worth looking at:
Content, it’s the bread and butter of The Footnotes and we need a Creative Content Intern who can create awesome content for our 13 – 25 year old audience.
Are you great at telling stories using real people? Do you know how to communicate to millennials? Do you have Adobe Skills? Do you want to build an online portfolio of your work? We want to hear from you.
The key responsibilities of this role are:
- Helping us work on short form video
- Social post design
- Writing editorial
- Proactive development of content that will drive views
- Formatting digital assets in our CMS system
To be successful, you will have:
- Experience using editing software such as, Premier Pro and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of social media and communication
- Good project management skills
- Proven ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- This job will suit creative all-rounders that have experience in producing successful social and digital content series.
If this sounds like you, hit us up with your resume, cover letter and a portfolio (if you have one) at: email@example.com
Summer Analysts in the Asia Pacific region participate in a 10 week program which is designed to give you a unique opportunity to gain exposure to life in Research.
(Which we know is important …. Because…READ: How to be irreplaceable in today’s job market)
They are looking for interns to analyse data from these industries:
- Autos, Industrials, Shipbuilding
- Metals and Mining
- Small caps
- Telecom, Media and Technology
- Financial services
- Entertainment and gaming
- Macro and quantitative analysis
And you’ll need these qualifications:
- Penultimate year undergraduate/master student
- On track to receive a GPA 3.5/4 or above (2.1 degree or above – UK system)
- Outstanding academic achievement
Applications are closing 27th July 2017
We’re looking for students from a wide range of degree backgrounds who are completing their degree in 2018. You’ll be looking to gain real experience and to help us create success for clients, colleagues and communities. You can build your own future as you contribute to ours.
If you can demonstrate strong academic performance and involvement in extra-curricular and community activities, we’d like to hear from you.
They are hiring interns in the following areas…
- Business Banking (Sydney)
- Credit and Risk (Sydney)
- Personal Banking (Sydney)
- Product and Technology – Banking Product (Sydney)
- Product and Technology – Wealth Platforms (Sydney)
- Product and Technology – Wealth Product (Sydney)
- Reporting & Analytics (Sydney)
- Wealth Management (Sydney)
Here’s some interview tips from an investment banker: Tips for Finance Interviews
Successful candidates will be responsible for the following:
- Draft business and individual visa applications online
- Prepare supporting documents and draft legal submissions
- Draft emails to the Department of Immigration
- Research relevant migration law and apply to tasks
- Contact clients for relevant information
- Strong administrative skills
- Take phone calls
Placements are for 3 – 4 months. Your position will then be re evaluated subject to performance. Experience in migration is preferred, but not necessary.
Side note: Applications without a cover letter won’t be considered.
Want read about some legal intern advice? 5 things you need to know if you want to become a lawyer
The work we do at Cochlear helps people with hearing loss to connect to others and live full lives. Whether you are involved in designing hardware products, developing and improving manufacturing processes, implementing test systems, or designing and testing firmware or software, the work at Cochlear is technically challenging and incredibly worth while.
You are invited to apply for the Summer Student Program IF:
You are studying engineering or applied physics majors related to mechanical, electrical and software disciplines: examples include Biomedical, Electrical, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Manufacturing, Computer Science, Software and Material Science.
- You are in your second-to-last year of study – finishing your final subjects in calendar year 2018.
- You have achieved a credit average (minimum).
- You are available to work full-time for 3 months late November 2017 to mid February 2018.
- You can support yourself and find yourself accommodation (you will be paid above award).
- You possess the right to work in Australia without sponsorship.
- You are seriously considering starting full-time work as a graduate engineer with Cochlear in February 2019.
Head Office has an intern vacancy available where you would be required to work 1-2 days each week for a minimum of 3 months, with an immediate start.
We are looking for an intern who has a strong interest in fashion and really wants to learn and be a part of Rachel Gilbert.
As an intern in Head Office your main duties will include, but not limited to:
- Merchandising the showroom
- Updating the database
- Conducting research
- Assisting with international sale orders which would include dispatching, data entry and flat packing
- Maintenance of the office so everything runs smoothly
- Assisting with invoicing for upcoming seasons
- Assisting the sale coordinator and general coordinator with specific tasks, for example finalising design reports for department stores
- Assisting with e-boutique orders
Responsibilities will be varied and range and may include the below:
- Uploading new collections online
- Assisting with shoots
- Ongoing assistance in retail and online store duties
- General administration duties
- Assisting with season changeover.
- Product send outs
- Assisting the designers in research, sketching, sampling, teck packs
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred
- No Expenses will be covered, intern is required to bring own laptop
Please also indicate the days you are available. The experience gained will be able to be accredited towards University and TAFE industry experience.
Role will be 1-2 days per week for a period of 3-6 months.
For those people that love the cloud…
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science (OK in process)
- Knowledge/experience in server or system administration (Windows/Linux)
- Experience in a operations or technical support role (preferred)
- Experience in a cloud solution delivery role (preferred)
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify/document root cause analysis
- Understanding of backup technologies and solutions
- Experience in a 24/7 production environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for client success
- Superior attention to details
- Excellent time management and prioritization
- Proficient at multi-tasking and proactive in work responsibilities
St Luke’s Care has an exciting opportunity for a highly driven student or a recent graduate in the Human Resources discipline, who has gained theoretical knowledge and is now looking to apply their knowledge within a fun and professional setting.
Through this internship you will be exposed to the following key components of Human Resources:
- Employee Relations
- Work Health and Safety and Employee Wellbeing
- Workers’ Compensation
- HR Administration/ Recruitment
Here’s what you’ll probably be asked in the interview. READ: Interview tips for an HR Graduate
Are you looking to get some work experience behind you? Are you finding it difficult to find an internship placement? Ever thought of doing an internship at one of Australia’s largest Public Relations Agency? If you answered yes, then you have come to the right place
Not sure if PR is for you? READ: The 4 ways to tell if PR is for you.
Nothing for you? Well, there are thousands more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE