Have you seen our Job Finder lately? We pull every job from every job server. NBD.
This week, we’ve rounded up some choice jobs going at some cool companies (Zimmerman anyone?) so jump in and freshen up that resume.
The Grounds of Alexandria
Here at The Grounds of Alexandria, we work with some of the most creative and innovative minds in the business. We encourage a unique entrepreneurial mindset, intelligence that is based on insight, and the desire to understand our customers, so we can create the most innovative ideas, to surprise and delight them in everything we do.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly turn around content
- Ability to write polished prose that requires very minimal copy editing
The Market Associate intern’s primary responsibility is to ensure that Expedia’s hotel product in their assigned market is competitive, attractive and relevant for Expedia’s fast-growing global customer base. Interns will support the Market Management team through business projects.
In this role you support the Head of Marketing in developing and implementing the strategic marketing plan to achieve the channel’s overall business objectives and will be responsible for through the line campaign management and execution, sponsorship management and implementation.
The Entertainment Channels Group includes showcase, Arena, FOX8, Fox Classics, 111 funny, TVH!TS, Binge, Comedy Channel & Box Sets.
Bondi Advertising is after a Graphic Design Intern to come and help out for the next 3-6 months! We are a digitally driven, strategic, creative agency located at Bondi Beach.
You’ll be exposed to variety of different work during your time here, and will get the chance to work with some amazing mentors.
You’d be required 2 x days full time a week at a minimum – if you can spare more days, even better!
Instyle and marie claire
InStyle and marie claire , two of Australia’s biggest selling fashion brands, are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and dedicated Marketing Executive to join our team. Based in Eveleigh and reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be part of the Fashion and Beauty Marketing Team and responsible for:
- Primarily the InStyle brand, working with the Marketing Director on the strategy for all the brand platforms including the magazine and digital channels. The successful candidate will be responsible the day-to-day marketing for InStyle Magazine.
- Overseeing the highly successful InStyle Women of Style Awards, including event co-ordination, liaising with sponsors, fulfilling sponsorship requirements and working alongside the event company who will be producing the awards.
Based in Rosebery, an exciting opportunity exists for a bright and talented Marketing Coordinator to organise and execute Zimmermann’s marketing activities across local and international markets, including seasonal shows, events and campaign shoots. The role involves managing day-to-day relationships with key partners including local and international PR, showroom and VIP agencies.
Looking for something a little different? Check Job Finder? We pull every job from every job server. NBD.