Casual jobs and internships that pay well:
Remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Ecoplant Australia is currently seeking reliable labourers to work on landscaping jobs in the Sydney Metro area.
Tasks will include: Planting plants, drilling holes with one man augers, digging holes, installing tree guards, installing jute mat and other labouring duties.
Work Hours are 7am to 3:30pm. Job sites are mainly in the Sydney Region however, interstate travel is occasionally necessary.
If this sounds like the job for you, please Apply Now.
Watsons Bay Stand Up Paddling is looking for dynamic and motivated instructors to help teach and manage the Stand Up Paddle school. The successful applicant will love to help everyday people achieve their health and fitness goals in an aquatic environment and be of a hard working ethic background.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a Sports Management graduate or in their last year of a Business Management/Administration degree.
Education and Qualifications:
- Level 1 Enclosed a Water SUP Instructors Certificate (or be willing to take Level 1 accreditation as a minimum)
- First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Water Rescue Certificate (or be willing to complete one)
- Minimum certificate III or IV in fitness or fitness related education beneficial
- Working with children check
This role will be offered on a casual basis of a minimum of 15 hours per week with a view to increasing to 35 hours per week
Reporting to the Regional Manager and working closely with the Studio Coordinator, this position provides support to the wider Visual Merchandise team in line with brand standards and creative direction and will assist in the studio work for the NSW team.
- Assist in floor moves in conjunction with relevant store/department manager to maximise sale opportunities as well as maintaining brand standards
- Pack and move VM props
- Assist in the transportation of mannequins and other studio equipment, along with packing and unpacking heavy equipment
- Assist in the building of any props of windows
- Styling of mannequins in windows and focal areas and top of shelf displays are in line with VM direction at all times.
Responsibilities will be varied and range and may include the below:
- Uploading new collections online
- Assisting with shoots
- Ongoing assistance in retail and online store duties
- General administration duties
- Assisting with season changeover.
- Product send outs
- Assisting the designers in research, sketching, sampling, teck packs
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop is preferred
- No Expenses will be covered, intern is required to bring own laptop
Please also indicate the days you are available. The experience gained will be able to be accredited towards University and TAFE industry experience.
Role will be 1-2 days per week for a period of 3-6 months.
The Role (3 positions available)
The IT Service Desk provides a first point of contact for MQ staff and students. We provide various service delivery modes including a central phone number, desk side support, self-service support and online request service.
The position will primarily be responsible for :
- Providing Level 1 IT support via phone, email and in-person
- Logging, troubleshooting, resolving or escalating and accurately recording incidents and service requests using Service Now
- Remote desktop software installation and troubleshooting
- Troubleshoot, setup and configure devices including iPad, iPhone, Android, Surface Pro etc.
- Create and maintain user profiles and access
- Contribute to the identification and development of potential improvements to response procedures for commonly reported incidents.
- In consultation with Service Desk Team Leader, record and maintain the team knowledge base and FAQ
- Comply with relevant EEO and WHS Regulations
- Perform any other duties as required and as appropriate for the incumbent’s level of competence.
Salary Package: $42.45 per hour (Casual HEW Level 4), plus 9.5% employer’s superannuation
Appointment Type: Casual
Specific Role Enquiries: Shirley Yu, IT Service Desk Team Leader on email@example.com
Applications close: Wednesday 26th July
This unique intern role will be a key contributor to prominent marketing deliverables that have an immediate impact on our focus for the next six months.
- Responsive EDM (design + coding)
- Newsletter (WordPress + coding)
- Newsletter (WordPress + coding)
- Case studies (CMS + coding)
- Document design + coding for client release | banners | flyers
- Banner ads for social media (design + coding) to share on LI, TWT, FB
Depending on business priorities, the incumbent will have opportunities to be involved in elementary web design and quality assurance.
Send your CV and portfolio (or URL) to Agam at firstname.lastname@example.org
More info here…
Children’s Entertainers who love working with children and having fun!
Bop till you Drop do disco and karaoke parties for birthdays (age 4-12yrs), school discos, child care centers, etc . Your role is to set up a PA system (which we give you) and microphones for the children. The aim of the party is that the kids get to be Pop Stars. Your job is to teach the children simple dance moves, pick kids to sing on microphones and conduct super cool party games. You will be trained in how to operate this structured style party.
You must be:
- MUST – Be over 18 years.
- MUST – Have own reliable car.
- MUST – Speak clear fluent English
- Available to work on Friday afternoons, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Must be able to commit to at least 3 parties a weekend.
- Be extremely reliable and committed as well as having strong communication skills.
- Willing to travel all over Sydney to various disco’s.
- Must have experience working with children and an intermediate level of dance ability, as you will be teaching large groups of children dance routines
- Must be very assertive and confident in being able to keep large groups of children focused.
- Energetic enough to host school disco’s with up to 300 kids (how cool!). You will be dancing the whole time; therefore you need to be able to have a high level of fitness & energy.
- Be well presented
- Most disco’s go for 2 hours where trained entertainers get paid $110 + SUPER (rates differ for shorter or longer parties)
JC Legal Practice is a young and dynamic general practice firm located in the Sydbey CBD. Main practice areas for the firm include Property Law, Family Law, Business Law and Civil and Commercial Litigation. All staff are provided with a wide range of learning experiences and opportunities to develop their legal and professional skills.
We are looking for a suitable candidate who possesess the following:
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good time management;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Free to work two days a week;
- Ideally second or third year law school student.
Please send your resume, academic transcript and cover letter to our office manager Peggie Teo at email@example.com
A day in the life of a Sephora Beauty Advisor is never the same but will entail:
- Consulting on cosmetics, skin care, hair care and Perfumes
- Having fun, being creative, working and “playing” with great products
- Managing designated areas within store
- Assisting Managers with day to day runnings of the store
- Merchandising and administrative duties within the store
- Assist management to achieving sales and performance goals
- Actively building and maintaining a customer base
- Surround your life with beauty and join our talented team in store if you have:
- Extensive Beauty, Make-up, Skin-care or Hair care experience (not essential but desirable)
- Superior customer service skills
- Self-motivation & the drive to succeed
- Passion & ‘fit’ for the Sephora product range & culture
- Full rights to work in Australia
To apply visit Sephora Careers page.
The Warehouse Assistant contribute’s to the organisational goals and objectives through the timely and accurate fulfilment of all customers’ orders and requirements.
Provide guidance and recommendations on process and procedures to support the service promise to our customers.
- Unloading/loading of trucks.
- Undertake receipt and checking of incoming stock in line with company procedures.
- Accurate unpacking and put away of stock within the warehouse.
- Pick customer (Wholesale and Online), company store and other stock transfer orders as per company processes, and making available for on time dispatch.
- Dispatch outgoing orders in line with company processes and provide all necessary documentation.
- Organise and book local and interstate deliveries via nominated carriers.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of deliveries as required.
- Assist with regular and spot stock takes as required.
- Undertake materials handling duties as required.
- Ensure all stock is stored, handled and transported securely and in line with company procedures, and safety guidelines.
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org