Welcome to The Footnotes Cash Chronicles.
I work as a Accounting Analyst at a firm in Sydney’s CBD.
$72,000 a year (excluding Super)
Rent / living situation:
I live with 4 people in a 3 bedroom in North Bondi. I pay $310 a week in rent.
Here’s my spending:
- Spending $123.20 on food and transport is devastating.
- That is more than I spend on health insurance each month.
- I rarely get my hair done, but I didn’t any effort today for work and then panicked at the last minute date request. Efforts to be a cool-carefree-naturally-beautiful girl = expensive
- Wasted money however… since I will never see him again. Decided that I don’t like him.
- Free bus ride was great. The bus driver saying, “this one is on me” to every single person getting on the bus was tiring.
- If you go to MECCA and don’t spend money, did you even go?
- Was annoyed to spend $21 on the cake ingredients and then see a cake for sale in a bakery window for $15.
If you want to submit your cash chronicles, get in contact: email@example.com