Like architecture, construction, carpentry, spatial design…check these jobs out.
And remember, there are thousands (literally thousands) more like these on our job finder… which you can find HERE
Urbanite, a part of Frost*Collective, is looking for a design intern to join our team for 12 weeks for 5 full days per week. We are looking for someone who likes to be challenged to exceed their best and who is determinedly creative.
The position will be actively assisting in the creative delivery of projects. This includes supporting environmental designers with creative and design development and documentation, from project inception through to construction. Activities may include research and concept mock-ups, set up of creative presentations, assisting with final artwork and documentation under supervision (signage masterplan and message schedule updates, title blocks, draft specifications, transmittals, drawing codes, etc). Projects range from branding and environmental graphics, signage, wayfinding and exhibitions design.
David Jones wants to inspire people to lead an exceptional life. To do this, we’ve curated the world’s leading brands across fashion, beauty and home. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style – a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptional easy.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work on a project renovating our historic Elizabeth Street building. This is a once in a life time opportunity to enhance our heritage and work with some experienced Retail Project Managers on a very exciting project.
In this role you will:
- Supporting the Construction Project Managers on an ad hoc administrative basis
- Completing and writing up purchase orders
- Supporting the end- to- end lifecycle of equipment, including procurement channels, organising delivery, ensuring arrival times are met
- Managing equipment transportation
- Locate information and relay it in a consistent, timely, accurate and reliable manner
- Communicate with external and internal parties to resolve any queries
- Enter Invoices and maintaining in-house system
A1 Design Studio is a small practice based in Sydney’s North west with office in The Ponds and also in Sydney CBD ( Townhall) We are a sister company to Reehan Builders who have been building Small to medium residential projects. We have an internship opportunity for an up and coming Architectural Graduate or Advanced Architecture University/ Tafe student who is proficient in ARCHICAD 19 0r 20.
You’ll gain experience in the strategy, design and creation process for our clients. You will also be working along side the builder and gain hands on experience in all facets of the build process. This is an opportunity to be involved in projects from inception to completion.
Our client, an award-winning luxury home builder based in the Central Coast, is seeking an experienced and ambitious Junior Project Manager to join their operations in the lower North Shore/Northern Beaches area, Sydney . The successful candidate will be working with a motivated and high-achieving team of skilled construction professionals and will be expected to become a key component in the success of the overall business.
The company offers a fantastic work culture where honest and open feedback is encouraged; there are real opportunities for progression and each team member directly influences their central vision of building great quality luxury homes and providing un-paralleled customer service.
Working closely with a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Capability of building strong relationships with clients.
- Preparing and modifying construction drawings, DA drawings, Construction drawings and tender drawings.
- Liaising with council, certifiers, consultants, clients and others involved with the project to grasp a full and holistic understanding to increase level of drawing/communicative accuracy for project work.
- Ensuring that all essential design data has been received, obtaining relevant information from other sources, performing simple calculations to determine dimensions and elevations, checking for obvious conflicts, errors or missing information.
- Fantastic attention to detail and great design principles and standards.
- Ensuring drawings are produced in accordance to BCA and Australia standards.
- Providing technical solutions and being responsible for completing drawing plans and other necessary 2D and 3D drawings using accurate pictures to capture and communicate design ideas for builders and manufacturers.
Could you do this? Read more.
Work on some of Sydney’s most exciting community and commercial projects. Sydney is going through a construction revolution at the moment, my client is focused on developing an exceptional community experience for local residents.
They are currently developing and building landmark sustainable projects that deliver sustainable community and commercial outcomes into the future.
Using innovative design, delivery and construction techniques, they are developing and constructing a huge portfolio of mixed use projects.
- Bringing your experience from a property developer, clientside project management firm or construction contractor, you will support the Senior Project Manager through various phases of the project development lifecycle.
- Your role will be diverse and you will get the chance to use your knowledge of property development, construction and local market to support the success of the portfolio.
- You will get the opportunity to engage with some of Sydney’s best consultants and designers and get exposed to interesting and innovative delivery models.
We are looking for experienced carpenters to join our teams on numerous contracts in and around Sydney.
Predominantly in the Eastern Suburbs and surrounding areas we have a number of contracts from Renovations, Knock Down Rebuild and New Build properties and are looking for experienced carpenters to join our teams.
Inscope Group Pty Ltd is a rapidly growing residential construction company, which focuses on repairs, remedial and natural disaster works.
We desire someone that is looking for a career not just a job, someone to grow into the role, to gain more responsibility, and move up in the company.We are looking for an Administration Assistant, to join our team in our Preston’s Branch.
This position is an immediate start, casual full time depending on work load.
Whats in it for you?Work with a team who are committed to quality and passionate about what they do. Secure, part time employment, at this stage 4 days a week, but more work days will be available. Hourly rate will be discussed upon interview but will depend on experience.
We are looking for Labourers to be trained into scaffold installers to aid in the transport, erecting, dismantling of site safety products (platforms, scaffold systems, fences and edge protection).Working in both the residential and commercial space, our work is fast paced, and will see you working in teams on several scheduled jobs in any one day.We are currently looking for the right individuals to join us during this expansion to help drive success within NSW market.[/su_note]